User Tag List

Thread: HakunaMatata

HakunaMatata

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

i didnt demo, i dont need to. look at the stats. DONT JUST THINK YOU CAN DM MID ON FRAGWHORE! i had 215 kills and still a lot of grabs. Explain what you were doing on this map. TimTim was on but didnt ban you.

I hate when i have a team not grabbing. Luckily everyone else was, but you had no reason not to grab considering me and TimTim were on your team.

#Banworthy

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/hak...98/index2.html

off-topic: those teams are so unbalanced...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Unfortunately I didn't notice him laming but 0 grabs is a pretty shitty way to play, especially given the teams, though I wouldn't consider it banworthy if he was defending. At the end, I did tell HakunaMatata to please play CTF regardless of the map. I'll keep an eye on Hakuna and keep him in line.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    off-topic: those teams are so unbalanced...
    Yeah, I'm getting really tired of having to either switch teams myself or manually balance the teams nearly every single map. What sucks is that when I do fix the teams, some jackass leaves because they're pissed about either being switched or no longer being on a stacked team. And then the teams have to be balanced again. And sometimes this repeats multiple times per map. Also, the teambalancer occasionally somehow makes the teams even worse than they were before, which obviously means the (relatively simple) algorithm is flawed. I checked out the teambalancer's code to see if I could fix it but it's kind of an illegible mess. Maybe when I get fed up enough with it I'll take the time to decipher it.

I have notice that Hakunamatata use to play like this when team isnt well balanced, as a lot of guys recently ( and timtim can confirm) when there is a grabber in a team, they stop grab so they play all def and 1 A and sometimes try to cover him . When players as me, timtim or kdawg are in a team and because we are known for grabbing a lot, sometimes you can see that result . To hakunamatata s case, i don t want to defend him but i am pretty he hasn t play like that to lame, there are so maaaaannnnyyyyy other lamers fucker around ...trust me, recently i ve banned 5 guys / game and always the same, maybe a permaban is better next time for us .
    Cheers
    Jst2b~
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

i didnt demo, i dont need to. look at the stats. DONT JUST THINK YOU CAN DM MID ON FRAGWHORE! i had 215 kills and still a lot of grabs. Explain what you were doing on this map. TimTim was on but didnt ban you.

I hate when i have a team not grabbing. Luckily everyone else was, but you had no reason not to grab considering me and TimTim were on your team.

#Banworthy

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/hak...98/index2.html

I understand and're right part, sorry if you and I bothered with my game usually I usually capture the flag during the games, in this case happened I'm trying to play without doddging forcing me to move slower and tried in that game taking flag but for the same reason every time it would take the flag have killed me, if you look happens when I try to play this medium map backwards to cover that comes with the flag, @TimTim warned me but not and reached to read the advertensia during the game and I lost the console message because so much info.

Anyway I invite you to see my general statistics can perhaps see that on rare opportunities like that game, please advise just that I like the usual players respect the rules that I require me
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 01-30-2015 at 09:15 AM.

Thread Information