banned by trigger happy admin - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    The server would be empty within minutes.
    And whilst people say this 'over moderation' is killing the server, I'd much rather one person left the server as opposed to the whole server leaving with the offender left over.

Did you know when these server first started out, people that regulared ipug came and dm'd the server, emptied it out and then gloated by saying 'RIP pub'. Guess what happened to those offenders? I permed them.

Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    that clip alone showed you camping high backshooting everyone you see until you keep going. That was bannable even in the old tammy server days. So not that much changed tbh.

Edit: Maybe you'll need a reason why this kind of playstyle is being punished so hard now. With newnet everyone hits way more than some years ago. If every player played like that especially people like YOU wouldn't have fun. Imagine people like Unrealshots or Serenity or whoever standing in mid backshooting and dming. The server would be empty within minutes.
    Could easy include urself into that statement too uenz, you arent a bad shot urself, seen you hit over 50 acc a few times

@uenz is the master of this game for me
    his style & aim. i could spec for hours

Atleast he was a few years ago, when he was concidered one of the most stable aimers in the scene. These days i rarely see him, so i have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    And whilst people say this 'over moderation' is killing the server, I'd much rather one person left the server as opposed to the whole server leaving with the offender left over.

Did you know when these server first started out, people that regulared ipug came and dm'd the server, emptied it out and then gloated by saying 'RIP pub'. Guess what happened to those offenders? I permed them.
    Typekill took money from lamers to support the TSGC server, what did lamers get in exchange?
    Ban immunity, the TSGC server died two months later, also Typekill's dodgebotting adventures exposed by his own site coder, who happened to get censored.
    Go around and ask some of the veterans what's up with other communities that died, or have bad fame...

So @sdf, let's be clear about this because it's going to be my first and last message on this thread.
    These are the most heavily moderated servers that have ever been, and by heavily I mean fairly, because ragebanning isn't moderation so don't misinterpret these words, by heavily I mean constantly, and by heavily I mean by consensus on a team where most of the moderators aren't even uk|.

With that properly explained I say it again, most moderated servers.
    The result? See for yourself.
    The one pub instagib servers alive all the way up to now, so start playing by the rules or you'll share the same access rights as all the others that thought they could do whatever they wanted on a 12 slot server: none.
    Want to abandon? Be my guest, I'm waiting for you at the Siege servers, you might actually like it.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Pretty funny how you all guys keep repeating yourselves. You just keep repeting how this is and was the most moderated server. Yet none of you can explain to me, after all these years why am I getting banned now, never before, and let me tell you there was a time when I played a lot here, 2 hours every day.

And Nordog, if you want respect perhaps you might want to be respectful yourself. Banning somebody without warning and without giving a reason tells me you have zero respect for the players. ("No reason was given" in the in-game message, I had to come here to find out what happened)

Yall can relax now, this evil camper promises you he will not join your server again to "ruin" your games.

You got an explanation from several persons why it is like that. The guys who pais and runs the server and comunity has decided rules to be so. Unhappy about it? There are other servers to join ( wich may not be populated ). Remember this is a free service bought to you by sam and the rest of unrealkillers clan, and its not unfair that those people decide wich rules to play by on the server.

You was camping wich was confirmed by several people. i gave you a small ban , and saw no reason to waste more time, while i was playing then i had to. Unhappy about that? Too bad, i didnt force you to break the rules!

A pleasure to help you, have a nice day

Last edited by |uK|Nordog; 11-12-2015 at 04:00 AM.

Probably because you have never been caught until now and are upset about it? just a thought.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    we never had many mods back when we first started running public ig servers or combo servers which is probably why you never got banned or warned before

OR

the other explanation is you never played as much - which you seemed to confirm?

alright guys, fair enough

Just don't give me this bs that I was lucky hence never got banned before. After all these years... pretty ridiculous reasoning. Peace out.

Thread Information