rasta man laming on eternal caves+ cursing people. - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    You're forgetting that MP/5 is a saint, and he's the one that makes the rules. If you do something that he doesn't like, he'll insult you. If you insult him back, he'll cry about it and make you seem like you did something horribly wrong.

Hypocrisy at it's best.
    thank you for that very interesting input, multiply times ex-cheater (present???) who doesn't even play on the public servers and i muted on IRC since you cant stop antagonizing and teasing people all the time.
    let me just put this link right here for the people who don't know you, which is probably most of them : http://www.globalunreal.com/forums/v...php?f=4&t=2456
    the best part is the very very long IRC log that JYB posted in the the 3rd page which can be found here: Mar 16 00:12:49 <+Brian\\> SUCK A DICK JYB Mar 16 00:12:51 <+Brian\\> SUCK A DI - Pastebin.com.
    if you wanna throw dirt at other people you better not be a cheating scumbag...

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Trying to make teams equal is not lame, trying to keep teams unequal on the other hand is lame. You spoil the fun for everybody (except yourself apparently) by keeping the teams stacked while you could (and should) do something about it. And on top of that you insult people that do try to make teams equal.
    wrong again, the lame part is the stuff some other people mentioned in this thread about you and i have 2 in a few threads actually (not leaving your base, assrunning , boosting teammates off of the map), which can also be found in the demos i posted.
    i can see how your tiny tiny brain could not figure it out by himself, or maybe it is just you pretending to be dumb again "in order to get a reaction"
    would be nice to get a response from |uK|B|aZe//. or one of the other admins who have watched the demos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp/5 View Post
    wrong again, the lame part is the stuff some other people mentioned in this thread about you and i have 2 in a few threads actually (not leaving your base, assrunning , boosting teammates off of the map), which can also be found in the demos i posted.
    i can see how your tiny tiny brain could not figure it out by himself, or maybe it is just you pretending to be dumb again "in order to get a reaction"
    would be nice to get a response from |uK|B|aZe//. or one of the other admins who have watched the demos.
    You are derailing your own topic. You made the topic about rastaman insulting you, yet you keep insulting others. If an admin should look at anything at all, it should be your behaviour towards others.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    You are derailing your own topic. You made the topic about rastaman insulting you, yet you keep insulting others. If an admin should look at anything at all, it should be your behaviour towards others.
    Hypocrisy at it's best.

Quote Originally Posted by fudddge View Post
    I was making an Omellette mmm - I hope this gets cleared up... jonesing to build :-)

Earlier this morning you "top-player MP/5" was laming again on Duku (3 grabs LOL), when he made a comment about you mid-laming it you started to insult him directly, calling him a crybaby etc...
    Your definition of playing iCTF is mid-laming, and when your team grabs the flag, you stay in their base to spawnkill instead of covering your FC.

First take a look into the mirror before you post bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Hypocrisy at it's best.
    Touché!

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    look at the grabs on my team, look at the grabs of yours (considering you outfragged our team by 70 frags lmao you are really bad). not my fault sk&tkof were always cherry picking and i ran to cover the flag.
    i am not surprised at all by your comment though since you made it perfectly clear how you feel about jews more than 1 time on the server with numerous racist remarks when u didn't know its me... too bad i don't have SS of those (i will have next time you do it).
    but you said you made a demo of this match so maybe share it with all of us so we can see what really happened...
    Hater

on a different note, i played with rasta man today on the server and he actually played decent and tried to attack without laming from what i saw. so at the least one good thing came out from this thread.
    keep playing like this rasta was fun today i think for everybody.
    Last edited by Mp/5; 08-07-2014 at 06:13 PM.

edited not my business*

yeah you are right
    mp^5 started the topic about me and if someone is replying and keep my side he start to accuse him and upload a lot of useless demo(he better keep demos in the pc than picture of his family--demo are more usefull than pictures lolz)
    so he has demo for all players that insult him but he never looks in his own garden.
    pity that an admin didn't shut his mouth already because we all see here that he is delirious and he must go to a doctor
    amen!

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    The thing that make me laugh the most about rasta-man is his defense, he could be on a stacked team and still only get 40%eff. I don't think I have seen him get over 50%eff playing Defense in a public. He may as well be blind, he is completely useless at defense, and probably the worst pug player going.
    for your retarded brain just 2 quick games with 55 and 59 eff ,and this is just a warm up

i have plenty but i do not keep that in my computer---that is MP^5 speciality to keep stuff in pc

Wow 55 and 59%eff that's so good. Funny how you say that's just a warm up, when your average eff is 48% in 1004 games.

44%eff on defense, on duku, in a pub, is just embarrassing Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

Thread Information