Today I was baned by fleece without any reason - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    FALSE!!!
    I have already banned You for doing same mistake : Playing DM while CTF. You aren't That Virgin as You told.
    I guess it should of been more then 50 then!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I guess it should of been more then 50 then!
    Keep it in mine d'or the Next ban
    Blond's copyrighted

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultr4 View Post
    I think there are admins should take their admin privileges, as they constantly get screwed latino players without real reason.
    lol please. theres plenty of latino players who play without any problems whatsoever

They are wrong ... you baned to Latin players only because they are better ... if defend the flag for you is DM ... because you're wrong ... I remember once I was on the map ANDACTION 1v1 against Jst2blond, and I he threw because I scored many flags and could not kill me...
    This is a constant discussion topic in a group of players Altinos facebook ... but to find and accounts, the idea is that we all play in a good community ... without hate ... remember that UT99 is a game with each fewer players in the world ... and their attitudes do not contribute to maintain a great atmosphere ...

Again sorry my english ...

They are wrong ... you baned to Latin players only because they are better ... if defend the flag for you is DM ... because you're wrong ... I remember once I was on the map ANDACTION 1v1 against Jst2blond, and I he threw because I scored many flags and could not kill me...
    This is a constant discussion topic in a group of players Altinos facebook ... but to find and accounts, the idea is that we all play in a good community ... without hate ... remember that UT99 is a game with each fewer players in the world ... and their attitudes do not contribute to maintain a great atmosphere ...

1 vs 1 versus You and i ban You because You have scored ??? More than morons, i hate liars. Which one are You?
    Blond's copyrighted

First off, no need to be sorry for your english.

Second off all, you can defend all you want, but maps like andaction or pitch perfect .. 2 spam maps its not really defending maps.. only thing i saw u do was running all over the map in pitch perfect and shooting players, u were even close to our flag but didnt even bother to grab it, just waiting for for someone else... how is that defending?

Admins/Mod do not ban anyone for being better then the other player.

I am not an insta player, I am not too good at insta, I do not run around and ban people for being better then me.

First off, no need to be sorry for your english.

Second off all, you can defend all you want, but maps like andaction or pitch perfect .. 2 spam maps its not really defending maps.. only thing i saw u do was running all over the map in pitch perfect and shooting players, u were even close to our flag but didnt even bother to grab it, just waiting for for someone else... how is that defending?

Admins/Mod do not ban anyone for being better then the other player.

I am not an insta player, I am not too good at insta, I do not run around and ban people for being better then me.
    If according to you, I lack I made in the COMBOINSTAGIB server, why took me forever PURE Instagib server? ... If that act is no abuse of power, then explain to me what it is?

[IMG][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Always same story, player get banned and it's absuing.
    Just be happy it wasn't someone else, I gave u 50, if they would CB u, it probably be 1 day.

And like jst2blond said, Insta server and combo goes together, so u get banned on all.

Just try grab more, even in spam maps.
    Okay, but the server PURE INSTAGIB forever?
    Last edited by Ultr4; 03-14-2016 at 11:20 PM.

If according to you, I lack I made in the COMBOINSTAGIB server, why took me forever PURE Instagib server? ... If that act is no abuse of power, then explain to me what it is?

[IMG][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, but the server PURE INSTAGIB forever?

I didnt set the rules of being banned insta uk insta us and combo all together. Fuck up in one server, u get fucked up in all those server.

However, If i perma banned you there I am truly sorry because that wasn't my intention, it was only 50 matches. Im going to remove it now if no one else has.

Thank you.

I'm going to step in here. I have to say, I believe there are some admins of the server that are partial. Not trying to mess with anybody, but I've seen admins that posted in this very same thread DMing (~3 grabs) a whole wootabolous map, and getting away with it (where as you said, playing defense its the same that dming), while I'd got an insta-warning (with ~20 grabs) at the exact moment I stayed at midfield killing a few enemies. In the same way, I've seen euro players camp the fuck outta them with admins there, without getting any warning. My point is, Ultr4 is a regular player, that usually plays defense on the server, does not mess with anyone, just plays his game; maybe a 40 matches ban is a little excessive?

Shegó el bigoteeeeeee jajajaja

Matts eres tú wn?
    Last edited by Moskva; 03-16-2016 at 02:13 PM.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information