FREE BAN ?! - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FREE BAN ?!

@zrt "When flags are taken" is phrased that way to make it easy for ignoramuses to understand. What it really boils down to is the context and intent of someone's behavior. It's usually pretty obvious when someone is fragging in the context of capturing the flag versus when they're fragging as if it's deathmatch. The latter is, of course, what mods look for and ban for.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    @zrt "When flags are taken" is phrased that way to make it easy for ignoramuses to understand. What it really boils down to is the context and intent of someone's behavior. It's usually pretty obvious when someone is fragging in the context of capturing the flag versus when they're fragging as if it's deathmatch. The latter is, of course, what mods look for and ban for.
    Agreed, so you have to ban many dudes from servers as they will argue they are laming because flag were taken...

Rules are not bad as I posted earlier, but the problem is players that use them at their advantage to justify their laming. If you tell me it's STILL NOT allowed to lame when NOT covering/defending, i'll have demos for you then

Quote Originally Posted by zrt View Post
    Well, everybody makes mistakes, even if TIM have always look fair in my eye as UENZ and some others dudes was, I cannot say the same for nordog nor scream as I have seen them several playing pretty lame years ago when I was still active

@Jst2blond: Faut pas déconner lol. La démo est objective. Le mec qui est mod et qui joue la partie dans l'équipe adverse il l'est beaucoup moins. Si le modérateur/admin est spectateur, c'est plus honnête vu qu'il est pas impliqué. Le cas écheant, c'est plus difficile de faire la part des choses quand tu es toi même dans la partie. (Tu leur traduiras au besoin )

Et salut la blonde au fait o/. Toujours active à ce que je vois =)
    Active et mod.1 playing, another spectating, other one know his past history. So i don't think it was a free ban.
    BTW, that was only my 2cts here, i wasn't there nor knowing @becOuse player.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Active et mod.1 playing, another spectating, other one know his past history. So i don't think it was a free ban.
    BTW, that was only my 2cts here, i wasn't there nor knowing @becOuse player.
    me neither , that's why I mentioned it was offtopic in my 1st post

edit: I don't even know who is this italian dude, just took a look at active posts on forum and answered there.. even it was offtopic i admit ^^
    Last edited by zrt; 10-20-2015 at 12:47 PM. Reason: missing explanation

Thread Information