-=CKI=-Paul*au - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: -=CKI=-Paul*au

Yes I did banned you for 3 small matches (I could just ban you for 25 or even more!) because I was trying to tell you, insulting other players is not appropriate. You kept running into the blame other action like you ignore my warning so it was just a timeout as I told other significant to please do the same, don't insult and be silent about it.

Seem like it don't work out to use an agreement, so next time if I see you 2 doing it again, DUCT TAPE WILL BE REQUIRED!

Ps. Insulting cuz of a nuke room, not a good idea. Should've submitted the info to admin to handle it any better?

& yes I'm well aware that he was talking back as well, but I guess it didn't work out for me to tell him to stop that as well. -.- sigh...
    Last edited by Chamberly; 09-03-2015 at 12:20 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+Parul View Post
    Lol not Parul....it is Paul xD
    rofl when I read Parul i was like wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Yes I did banned you for 3 small matches (I could just ban you for 25 or even more!) because I was trying to tell you, insulting other players is not appropriate. You kept running into the blame other action like you ignore my warning so it was just a timeout as I told other significant to please do the same, don't insult and be silent about it.

Seem like it don't work out to use an agreement, so next time if I see you 2 doing it again, DUCT TAPE WILL BE REQUIRED!

Ps. Insulting cuz of a nuke room, not a good idea. Should've submitted the info to admin to handle it any better?

& yes I'm well aware that he was talking back as well, but I guess it didn't work out for me to tell him to stop that as well. -.- sigh...
    **Deep Breathe**

Ok first off, do you really think a 3 match ban was appropriate, you could of told us BOTH THEN AND THERE to cut if out. However that

didn't stop 883 from continuing to be a clown. I even nexgen messaged him a few games later. Yet he kept on rehashing "your a racist"

etc... without resolve.

Now regarding the nuke room I asked him to give it back, which he rejected. Mind you he was spectating a leech game, joins then takes

over a nuke room. Effectively making our game useless. That's why I asked everyone in the server to kick him, which they did.

You see, HIS behavior set this whole thing off.
    Last edited by paul; 09-03-2015 at 12:30 AM.

1000 matches Camilo ? lol why u always ban people for 1000 matches? This is way too too much xD

And regarding Paul....I dont know about the camping thing because I wasn't there in the blue vember match but I can surely tell about the icepost map because I was visibly there:

Racism - As far as I remember he wasn't the racist; it was 883 who was the racist and harasser lol.
    Nothing against 883 but if he complained about harassment and racism then he should be banned too!

Insulting people - Come on everybody does that! Who cares

Harassment - Never seen him like that.
    Would demand screenshot for that

Team switching - Never paid attention to that so I don't know xD
    Last edited by HIGH+Parul; 09-03-2015 at 12:52 AM. Reason: typos xD
    PaRuL

Stop misusing the word racism to give people longer bans. Kangaroo lovers aren't a race.
    But in all seriousness, 883 deserves the ban, and not Paul. 883 always acts like a retard, and his retardation just so happens to set off Paul and now Paul is banned. Give the ban to 883 instead, 1 jetfagger on a vacation would be cool.

I got nothing against anybody but seriously "defending the tunnel in bluevember is considered as camping?" Everybody does it on pugs, I don't see the problem why is it considered camping on bluevember.

rest idk

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    I got nothing against anybody but seriously "defending the tunnel in bluevember is considered as camping?" Everybody does it on pugs, I don't see the problem why is it considered camping on bluevember.

rest idk
    People see you camping if you are defending low stairs as well, long live the pugs! people who playing on the public server are so sensitive

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post

rest idk
    Are you really comparing public to pug matches? Pug is all out teamwork positions and half the player amount in the same map. Comparison is not quite the same is it.

Camping the tunnel is allowed, unless you are camping it from mid, camping from inside the tunnel (Not including on the edge as that is technically mid as you can shoot anybody in mid from that location) is also allowed but would be quite dull from there.

The only spot where you cannot be challenged for camping is inside your base above the tunnel.

Camping the stairs is the same principle, if you have a clear view to mid area then you are in mid, thus camping, sure....the stairs are right behind you but you are still classed as camping if you can frag a player in mid. top of the first small set of stairs you can camp your little hearts out, that is defending.

Why do so many people want to suck adrian off all the time? (Figuratively), Saying a player waits in spec so he can join your team is by far the most self loving, self obsessed comment I have seen so far. Do you really need to make yourself feel that important in an online game because you are compensating for a lack of importance in the real world? Even Cella isn't that arrogant!, you don't just suck yourself off adrian, you also swallow!!
    One of the biggest reason he does so well is because a lot of players give him their RU, he never returns that favour. Being able to trans and fire a nuke is not a leet skill, begging for RU and demanding people do what you say does not make you skilled either, glitch abuse is also a favourite of adrian making it look like he did it all by himself, No skill in ending a match by glitch builds then making RC on core, of course his name will be top, he just mangled the hell out of the core with no competition after abusing a glitch. When he fails he leaves immediately so you don't see the failed player scores.

So with all this in light I cannot see how it is a stacked team regardless of who he is with, yes he is a good all round player, but not overly highly skilled all round.

as for Paul and this ban, he does camp in mid in "Place crap vember map name here", I have come close to warning him as he generally camps the exit of the enemy teams tunnel from a location in mid, that is camping or DM'ing, but that being said I think a few matches is sufficient for camping.

I don't get the racist part, Kangaroo lover is not racist. But also the old saying "Two wrongs do not make a right" if someone provokes you then report it, if you try to retaliate back even worse then you will become the focus of the situation.

all I see is two heads butting with ranting insults, if one party has a ban then the other party should also have the same ban. you cannot punish one without the other.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 09-03-2015 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+Parul View Post
    1000 matches Camilo ? lol why u always ban people for 1000
    This is my first 1000 matches ban.

--- Updated ---

Btw 883 you cant say anything about a players mother.
    I never tolerated this and i wont.
    You will be banned for fighting back paul, specialy for cursing his mother.

Thread Information