User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Me want say, you not new
    Me Jane, you tarzan

Sorry, again barrier language i suppose . Me want say, you not new, so you probably know how you have to play, me not give warning to you because you don t need it . Me Jane, you tarzan
    My english is better than your french . Try to learn some foreign language then you can give me some lessons about my language level .

Quickly made but it seems that you need this to understand me . It is OK, Comboking is a spam map, but at least i only tolerate players spawnkill when you have to cover your flagcarrier . Your case ; just trying to frag not even trying to cover, because at the moment none were carrying flag....
    So wait, now I wasn't waiting for ROOKIE to grab the flag? Which one is it? I don't see anything out of the ordinary that doesn't happen in the server on a daily basis. No offense but your video/evidence is a joke. I will take the 150 game ban. Do you know, on average, how long that is?

Quote Originally Posted by oskeno View Post
    So wait, now I wasn't waiting for ROOKIE to grab the flag? Which one is it? I don't see anything out of the ordinary that doesn't happen in the server on a daily basis. No offense but your video/evidence is a joke. I will take the 150 game ban. Do you know, on average, how long that is?
    I can see it, it's called laming.

Love your videos jst!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I can see it, it's called laming.

Love your videos jst!
    I have added an intro, tell me what you think about it

Blond's copyrighted

LMAO

yes!

a game is about 15 minutes, this video, as most videos that are used as evidence are only 1 minutes approximately, I do not think it's enough to really show a player the entire game is spent doing what they should not if out why anyone could upload a short video accusing a player of doing something wrong. I see it as the efficiency after the game, if a player spends more than 30-50% of the time struggling would be more consistent to take action and see the intentions of the player.
    but making an "average" showing the game a player for 1 minute when in reality play 15 minutes I find it very strange.

PS: I'm lately very annoying on maps as fragwhores woot as examples players every one you see taking the enemy flag all they do under the premise'm covering is campear the enemy's base while the conveyor flag runs only to its base and friends leave him alone to "cover it," this includes any player without experience as mod or not, I see all the games I go to play or watch. but I think to know why they do this, because it is difficult to cover the flag as spawn to cover moving. I think these maps would need a safe spawning ground
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 06-14-2015 at 11:31 AM.

@HakunaMatata first of all, Read my comments . I was in spec then enter server . I have a screenshot which show more than 1min of his gameplay looking at score, grab amount and so on ...finally, i am not a film director . Short film + screenshot + my witness speak for itself . Oskeno has accepted his ban which is very smart . I dunno what You are trying to do, but pretty useless imo...
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information