Various players abusing McSwartlzy roof glitch - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    Lol its always been like that? I dont think that was the case around 5 years ago
    You're taking what I said out of context to fit your questioning, I said map glitches have always been an issue which we have always tried or have addressed, stop being a dickhead about it

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    and with this sulution we can make everyone happy
    no bugs being exploit
    and still being able to hit the core from above.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Again more subjective opinion making policy. Teles are OK to exploit glitches but you can't shoot between a wall and glass? Maybe the problem can be fixed by allowing players to do anything that is possible as long as it is possible for both teams. That way, no opinion, no confussion, and no issue. The ultimate fix is to correct the map...that is to say, build the map as you believe it should have been built.
    In reply to both so what happens when you cant shoot someone whos rippering your core from behind a glass? will the tears be flowing then? The whole idea of only allowing teles through walls is to allow the more harder maps that take longer and more focused attacks to infiltrate a base to end quickly (niven/mcswartzly/coret/minicivil/add most other maps here) It isnt a case of "if its do-able on both sides it should be allowed" its a case of its a map glitch which at the time as stated before wasnt intended for siege, to counter-act that we are trying to standardise maps so that they get "sieged" so im sorry if you think its acceptable to exploit glitches to give yourself some sort of self enjoyment for all of 2 mins glory

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    so what happens when you cant shoot someone whos rippering your core from behind a glass?

how can someone be shooting from BEHIND the glass when i just said to remove a piece of glass on the (core area which was just a suggestion could also open it in any other corner)
    if its open you can shoot combos and get up there pretty quick. unless thats too hard for you >'(

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    how can someone be shooting from BEHIND the glass when i just said to remove a piece of glass on the (core area which was just a suggestion could also open it in any other corner)
    if its open you can shoot combos and get up there pretty quick. unless thats too hard for you >'(
    The map can be edited many different ways to solve the issue.....but it is hypothetical point and not valid to the issue of glitch or map errors being exploited, so your point is irrelevant

Baffles my why so many still yell "What is the rule?!!" Everybody knows when they are doing something in a map that shouldn't normally be possible which gives that team an overwhelming advantage, that's the rule, don't fucking do it.

Instead of having to edit maps, stop using exploits that make the game incredibly one sided with no skill involved, it goes from a "good battle" to "Seal clubbing", nothing fun about that.

Prevention is far better than cure.

if you rather play a 3-4 hour game then just "edit" the map to make it more interesting

all i can say now from my experience with you of what i've seen is that you probably can't make those jumps and tricks and is why you are agains't the idea of making it more interesting.

but yeah whatever the map has already so much skill.

OK. Why not open up the top of mcswartzly then? I always though that top taking added a massive dynamic to the game.

i rather have it full closed then full open no fucking point in having it full open.

Lol blaze chill I just misunderstood man, my bad dont get upset :c

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    OK. Why not open up the top of mcswartzly then? I always though that top taking added a massive dynamic to the game.
    I agree with this. It used to be that you pretty much won the game if you take and seal the enemy's top - and it would be over quickly, unlike in Niven or DoA-Arena. If you want to talk about map exploits and seal clubbing, those would be the maps you'd want to remove.

Without this, you now have two McSwartzly maps that take hours to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    if you take and seal the enemy's top - and it would be over quickly
    @Spiderman @Woody @Icehammer @paul @Yash Take note... haha

http://i60.tinypic.com/2jeaecw.jpg A warhead above! It's a baby! I think this one was MAMA's.
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2wohngk.jpg MAMA really ready to bazooka blue team... haha. Such troll.
    http://i61.tinypic.com/2iu3ko3.jpg Behind the scene. Kudos to MAMA making this tele.
    Sorry spider, our SP will bite your tele like a shark! <Insert shark gif>

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    having a slight area open on mcswartzly is just dumb im sorry it defeats the purpose of having a nuke room. both teams should still be able to make a tele there to maybe take over an enemies nuke room and have control of it

Thread Information