Cant login to us server - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MZK View Post
    I am not cheating. Is it possible I messed something up by trying to install payer skins I found online and the sound packs torrent, it was a auto installer and my av said it was a trojen and ended up blocking it. had so do a complete fresh install after it kept crashing on me.
    Have a look at my stats and tell me I am cheating...
    The ban will stick for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    That's your viewpoint. What you or whoever was using your computer saw. Maybe you didn't have the cheat loaded but the computer had the cheat loaded. Therefore your ban will be six months. It will auto lift. The next occasion will result in a perm ban.
    Yeah its not my view. i couldn't get on the server after i tried to install the torrent file i downloaded. i am assuming it wasn't the skin and voice pack installer that it said it was. will look for the file again and post the link.

You can make it a permanent on the server that's ok. Don't think i want to play on a server that you guys are so quick to judge and trash. Yeah it was my fault. don't install torrents. lol.

Tks

MZK, You should have known the cheat was installed you should have known WAY before getting into ANY public server that something wasn't right if you didnt see any of these "skins or voice packs" they wouldnt work online anyway unless that sever had the same skins and voice packs.

Hate to say it bud but there is no way to lie out of this one... and we aren't gonna make it a perm ban because everyone makes mistakes and we give people a 2nd chance around here so in 6 months time comeback and you will be able to play. PLEASE do not trust any torrent sites for ANYTHING related to UT if you want skins or voice packs or something post on the forums about it and someone will be able to help you.

I want to say im sorry and I want to believe you but seeing all the excuses people come up with as to why they were caught I don't believe or feel sorry for NOBODY. Hopefully this time off will clear your head and you can comeback a better person/player with clearthinking !
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 05-21-2015 at 12:20 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    MZK, You should have known the cheat was installed you should have known WAY before getting into ANY public server that something wasn't right if you didnt see any of these "skins or voice packs" they wouldnt work online anyway unless that sever had the same skins and voice packs.

Hate to say it bud but there is no way to lie out of this one... and we aren't gonna make it a perm ban because everyone makes mistakes and we give people a 2nd chance around here so in 6 months time comeback and you will be able to play. PLEASE do not trust any torrent sites for ANYTHING related to UT if you want skins or voice packs or something post on the forums about it and someone will be able to help you.

I want to say im sorry and I want to believe you but seeing all the excuses people come up with as to why they were caught I don't believe or feel sorry for NOBODY. Hopefully this time off will clear your head and you can comeback a better person/player with clearthinking !

Yeah I seen some on a few servers and found a exe file that I figured would install them, it was called ubotskinsv1.2 or something like that. played on a server that said it accepts all skins and vp. can anyone post the exe installer for that?
    The damage is done, tks for the offer but I will not be back on the server.

tks
    Last edited by MZK; 05-21-2015 at 12:36 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    cant reiterate what shots said above, if you are genuine I do feel for you also, but the amount of stories I've heard for cheating cases I just dont believe anyone, especially in gaming....

Yeah I understand completely where they are coming from. if I was in there place I would do the same with out the trash talk. that's the only thing that bothers me.

Also anyone run into the issue where they have a female skin but the male voice. someone commented about a month ago that mine was doing that??

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    yeah you can simply change that by reselecting the voice you want in player setup

Just noticed the IP and that's the shared internet pc at work. Had to get it reloaded had a virus on it. I think someone has been frigging with me. My bad I take full responsibility for this issue. gonna had to kick some ass at work. lol.

Why always trying to evade evidence . My dog has stolen my comp, someone s hacking me at work ....damn, this is your comp (id, ip, config ....), look at screenshot, how the fuck haven t you notice radar and so on .....face the truth and be a man !!!!!

Last edited by Jst2blond; 05-21-2015 at 03:25 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Why always trying to evade evidence . My dog has stolen my comp, someone s hacking me at work ....damn, this is your comp (id, ip, config ....), look at screenshot, how the fuck haven t you notice radar and so on .....face the truth and be a man !!!!!

Did you not read my last post, I did take full responsibility and sorry you don't know what you are talking about. just maybe someone else was playing in it. and I don't really care about the ban. have no interest on playing on ur server. last post. have a good one. l8r.

Thread Information