User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    sorry i couldn't leave until saying one last thing.
    the demo in question should be posted for eveyone to see, not only screenshots of a supposed demo. i know that the evidence; that could prove me innocent and prove fader a liar, doesn't exist anymore though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazmeech View Post
    sorry i couldn't leave until saying one last thing.
    the demo in question should be posted for eveyone to see, not only screenshots of a supposed demo. i know that the evidence; that could prove me innocent and prove fader a liar, doesn't exist anymore though.

Video

Demo
    http://h8d.org/upload/cheat.rar

Ergh sometimes I see people shoot twice at the same time as well, just thought it was a random bug or smthg?
    Last edited by ~Viper]LtD[~; 01-02-2014 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    Ergh sometimes I see people shoot twice at the same time as well, just thought it was a random bug or smthg?
    sometimes it happens by accident if you press fire too fast after changing weapon. it doesn't happen every single time you shoot though

blaze always thought i was zp bugging when i headshot him

@Hazmeech don't try to play the innocent card.

that's pretty interesting it's not any exploit or cheat of mine though. thx fader for humoring me though. later

Its not possible to do this without doing it on purpose, everytime.

sorry my bad, i can't stop trying to defend myself.

the animation that comes out of the gun on fader's screen is controlled by his copy of unreal tournament (his clientside), i cannot modify what his shockbeam looks like or how fast it fires and that
    is always controlled by his copy of unreal tournament, his mods and his setup. if fader sees some kind of strange shockbeam or different weapon timing then there must be something wrong with his copy of the game.
    he also said that i had done more damage then usual with my shots that should show up on the demo that he took, does it?
    if i did cheat or use an exploit, which i did not, it would not show up on fader's screen because his client has to follow game mechanics, no matter what i do i can't make his mod fire more then it is suppose to or change what the schockbeam looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazmeech View Post
    sorry my bad, i can't stop trying to defend myself.

the animation that comes out of the gun on fader's screen is controlled by his copy of unreal tournament (his clientside), i cannot modify what his shockbeam looks like or how fast it fires and that
    is always controlled by his copy of unreal tournament, his mods and his setup. if fader sees some kind of strange shockbeam or different weapon timing then there must be something wrong with his copy of the game.
    he also said that i had done more damage then usual with my shots that should show up on the demo that he took, does it?
    if i did cheat or use an exploit, which i did not, it would not show up on fader's screen because his client has to follow game mechanics, no matter what i do i can't make his mod fire more then it is suppose to or change what the schockbeam looks like.
    LOL. Nice try, but that's not how it works.

You would have done twice as much damage if both beams hit him, but only one did because of latency and/or your movement along with how/when both beams were produced. And as SAM said, you can't consistently do this unless it's intentional. I'd be glad to explain the technical details, but we both know there's no point since you did it on purpose.

Thread Information