This is a cheat??? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by [R]^ShinChan View Post
    I postes the dates in server Log, i think Seba not is cheater, i always said this....but i put here the LOG from the server.

Vitamina, Seba and others fake players with Hook
    Seba is clear and fine. Those .uxx file is a cache file, not a hook/cheat-related and it is perfectly normal, everyone have .uxx.
    The .uxx is like cookies in web browser(lol). .uxx files are downloaded maps, sounds, textures, etc.
    You use UT cache cleaner to have the files in your ut folders (maps, textures, sounds, music, etc.)

If you delete one of your .uxx file, you will have to redownload one of the map and stuffs probably, and it's for keeping the game running normal. (But not sure if you would have to redownload... unless someone can verify this.)
    Last edited by Chamberly; 10-19-2012 at 08:45 PM.

chamberly thank you very much, now the problem is to understand khronos, nose up when going to keep bothering our clan, then I hope it ends ...

muchas gracias chamberly, ahora el problema es khronos que entienda, nose hasta cuando va a seguir molestando a nuestro clan, espero que se termine luego...

Quote Originally Posted by seba! View Post
    chamberly thank you very much, now the problem is to understand khronos, nose up when going to keep bothering our clan, then I hope it ends ...

muchas gracias chamberly, ahora el problema es khronos que entienda, nose hasta cuando va a seguir molestando a nuestro clan, espero que se termine luego...
    Your clan shouldn't worry about it. Just ignore him (and clans to ignore him) for the fact of lack of knowledge and not looking it up or learning to know what it is first.

Traductor google:
    Haber and I never used kronos cheats, and only funny thing in the bathroom I get R fixed that problem, as it comes to the console and talk to Dex was a problem I had to delete cache, which I did and left another error as another Nose cache, then nose is the only map I can not play with ace, and yet I have no solution for that ...
    As no one here is insulting you're a 25 year old and still can not grow, what they say about you?, Who would speak ill of enzo, I think anyone maybe your peel as everyone, but hey that your life will be, but no longer doing polemic, you clan in clan leaving mature shits.

Haber kronos yo nunca e usado cheats, y lo curioso que solo en el bathroom fixed de R me sale ese problema, como sale en la consola y lo converse con Dex era un problema del cache que tenia que borrar, lo cual lo hice y salio otro error de otro cache nose cuanto, entonces nose es el unico mapa que no puedo jugar con ace, y aun no tengo solucion de eso...
    En cuanto aqui nadie te esta insultando eres un viejo de 25 años y aun no puedes madurar, eso que dicen de ti?, quien hablaria mal de enzo, yo creo que nadie a lo mejor tu ya que pelas a todo mundo, pero bueno esa sera tu vida, pero deja de estar haciendo polemica, vas de clan en clan dejando la caga madura.

Still no understand.

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^ShinChan View Post
    , y tu mario un niñato tu si buscas polemica xDD si supieras lo ke se dice de ti...en fin
    men me vale pico lo que hablen de mi yo digo las cosas no las oculto, y mientras no sea con las personas que hablo no me importa . lo que si me da pena es que andes mendigando en todos lados y buscando amigos virtuales teniendo 25 años que patetico u_u vete a un ts español y deja de joder.

tu pareces un niño buscando polemicas en todos lados bye y menos mal que no estas mas en R

pd: sam remove tag kronos no is R plz

Haber kronos yo nunca e usado cheats, y lo curioso que solo en el bathroom fixed de R me sale ese problema, como sale en la consola y lo converse con Dex era un problema del cache que tenia que borrar, lo cual lo hice y salio otro error de otro cache nose cuanto, entonces nose es el unico mapa que no puedo jugar con ace, y aun no tengo solucion de eso...
    En cuanto aqui nadie te esta insultando eres un viejo de 25 años y aun no puedes madurar, eso que dicen de ti?, quien hablaria mal de enzo, yo creo que nadie a lo mejor tu ya que pelas a todo mundo, pero bueno esa sera tu vida, pero deja de estar haciendo polemica, vas de clan en clan dejando la caga madura.

Look Khronos, I've never used cheats, and surprisingly, it only happens in that map ("R" Bathrooms), therefore, what the log shows its a problem with the cache that had to be deleted and actually talked to Dex (putu) about it, which I did and had another cache error, so I dont know since its the only map I cant play with ace and still have no solution for this.
    And about this situation, nobody is insulting you, you're a 25 years old guy and you cant grow up... what do they say about us?, who would talk bad about Enzo, I would say nobody but maybe its you since you trashtalk everyone, but well thats your life, but stop starting drama, you go from clan to clan leaving it after a while, grow up

Personal opinion is that uK should start sending money to my paypal for such masterpiece translation... maybe that will get me to Mexico someday. O WAIT
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Khronos, i'm gonna tell you right now, to stop this bullshit. Now i am getting angry about all this shit. Dont keep testing my patience, You are posting logs here from other sites and furthermore, you are posting logs from your server in the uK forum? ARE u FUCKING KIDDING ME?? So if somebody else from us, its doing something in your server, you gonna post that thing here?

This is the worst thing you could do. We have the same log on our server. And it only happens in Bathrooms Fixed. That's not cheat. That's just a mistake than ACE cant see.

Stop it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    this is a fake log, this isnt a cheat as far as i know so either khronos you are faking this log on SEBA

let me make this clear vitamina's log is definite

then one on seba is a false positive
    LOL i didnt read it was FAKEE, OMG!! -.- . So it is fake then too?? Extremely AWESOME
    Last edited by UcHiHa; 10-19-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Khronos ya pareces un imbecil haciendo quedar mal a tus excompañeros, ademas seba no tuvo ningún problema contigo, eso de postear log de otros servidores es cosa de niños, ya deja la bronca que usted tiene la culpa de haber sido expulsado de [R]

google traduction:
    Khronos look like an idiot doing look bad with your former teammate, seba had no problem to you, that you post log from other servers is child's play, and let the anger that you have the guilt of having been expelled from [R]

ya ok creo que ya entendio, pero a todos los uk les digo que este tipo nos es buena persona.. en fin no le hagan caso y baneenlo 4ever

Thread Information