User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey all

Sad to see that this player who has no clue how to play iCTF becomes a mod.

Anyway, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg232 View Post
    This is the same guy. Played with "Gizmo" yesterday and all he does is camp the middle and chase you around the map. Sad day that a player of this lameness becomes a mod. I'll probably get banned from him just for making this message.
    If we find out any problem with him, then his mod will be taken away. He was recommend by another mod on this forum/server that said he is good. So I guess we will find out!

Might as well get KyuKen and Loosa to be mods as well. Good luck. lol

I thought Viperzz was joking but uhh: LOL ;D

Good luck Gizmo, can i suggest your first ban is for MP^5 for making a scummy joke?

Thanks to all of you wishing me GL. For the ones that met me in the server, and noticed I was going for frags or whatever, I can ensure you that I always play the objective. And yes, I like to play defence on duku. In pugs plus in public matches. That doesn't mean im aiming to get frags, it means im praccing my defence skills for later purposes.

No you will obviously not get banned for questioning me being a new mod. Next time you meet me in one of the servers, check my playstyle for yourself.

Anyways, nice to meet yall, and ill will surely meet you guys on the servers!

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    No demo? : o
    Yes but.. failed. I mean I recorded in 3rd person view on duku but when watching the demo it do not show the live feed from him, just my own position as spec when joining the server lol. I'm not used with demos, so perhaps it's a known bug and i had to move around him in free camera mod when recording, because atm when i replay it I can't live feed.. dunno

@Gizmo, when i spec you, you were "defending" mid-map, high around the pillar. That's not defence for me. You just shoot at ppl that come from spawnpoints/doors/jumper... and obviously when someone passed you, you returned in your base chasing and backshooting them. Then you came back at the pillar and so on.. for at least 5 mins. I admit that you began to play ctf at mid-time remaining and you had some great cap/cover action. But anyway you were laming half the game.
    Btw, i spec you on DDay-Woot and you did exactly the same. Dming 3mins, playing CTF 1min. So you finished the game with 180 frags, but 5 grabs and.. 5 caps, nice ratio tho

Maps like woot and dday woot cant be taken seriously. I do am defending High outside the base but never up to the oppents side. This way I can practise my defending capabilities, but if you dont like it, ill start defending inside the base. Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by zrt View Post
    Yes but.. failed. I mean I recorded in 3rd person view on duku but when watching the demo it do not show the live feed from him, just my own position as spec when joining the server lol. I'm not used with demos, so perhaps it's a known bug and i had to move around him in free camera mod when recording, because atm when i replay it I can't live feed.. dunno
    Using demo manager v3.3? It can give you the option to spec other peoples in the demo

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

if you are gonna be an admin on the servers, the 1st rule you should know: there is no defending on the publics...
    if u are clearing the base while people trying to grab the flag NP there but if u just stay there in a corner or go and play on mid thats called dming, not defending...
    gl either way

You are allowed to play def sir !

Thread Information