Yet another unwarranted ban - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Last edited by SAM; 08-28-2015 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Kdawg, you have used to see me playing with and against you . You Can t say That i am That infamous . Applying after a ban Is normal, but you should talk better Next time . I haven t insult you, calling me stupid, bitch and so on ( from you and many others) doesn t make you a good Person . You only feed haters . Yesterday, 2 Guys get kicked due to a timeout of Ace, then they start to accusing me banned them and have some Nice words in spanish ( unfortunately for them i understand it ) and then while server start talking rude .
    It means : Why aren t you acting\talking in game\forums as You do in real life . Are you really those bad persons ?Too Many people shitty talk as a pitbull behind a screen while they are no more as a chihuahua .
    With a better apply, and because i have some respect through You, i would probably remove it . Respect me and i Will respect You .
    I am not crying about it, Just pointing a fact .
    Even with your last post You were feeding haters . Never thought You were That kind of people .
    Anyway, at least i have discovered real faces of some of You and i won t forget it , the best as the worst ones .
    I'm sorry to go completely offtopic but i really want to know why you put a space before a point on each sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    I'm sorry to go completely offtopic but i really want to know why you put a space before a point on each sentence.
    Typing on my phone mainly, that s why you see unwanted capital letters also. It's a common typo by French (because in French, there is a white space before a question/exclamation mark for example ).

Also called french spacing :

French spacing inserted spaces around most punctuation marks, but single-spaced after sentences, colons, and semicolons.
    English spacing removed spaces around most punctuation marks, but double-spaced after sentences, colons, and semicolons.

And don't worry, you are always offtopic.
    Don t have to apologize.
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 08-28-2015 at 04:33 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

We don't care if peoples gonna break rules not playing on the server.

Not like anyone force you or anyone to play on the server. lol. :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Typing on my phone mainly, that s why you see unwanted capital letters also. It's a common typo by French (because in French, there is a white space before a question/exclamation mark for example ).

Also called french spacing :

French spacing inserted spaces around most punctuation marks, but single-spaced after sentences, colons, and semicolons.
    English spacing removed spaces around most punctuation marks, but double-spaced after sentences, colons, and semicolons.

And don't worry, you are always offtopic.
    Don t have to apologize.
    Aha, thanks for that information. Always nice to learn something new.

hi my names {NOC}atria i have been playing on your bunny track server and now i cant seem to connect as server keeps rejecting me any clues on why this is happening thanks kind regards anne

Quote Originally Posted by Anne-marie Kennedy View Post
    hi my names {NOC}atria i have been playing on your bunny track server and now i cant seem to connect as server keeps rejecting me any clues on why this is happening thanks kind regards anne
    You have post in the wrong thread . You to create your own one, also, can You provide us a screenshot, a console message ??
    Thx
    Jst2@#%&*€
    Blond's copyrighted

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	banned.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	2543

Caan barely see something lol, i think you're just missing server files?

@ Blonde - How do I take video like you did?

I only ask because now that I see what I got banned for... you start noticing extreme cases of laming where no action has been taken. Such as on combo king, it's 3v2 and the guy is on the team with 3, and all they do is spawn kill. Much worse than what I did....so 2 week ban? Fair is fair right ?

Thread Information