User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by gaedrg View Post
    PLaying on other bt servers is easy, but playing on other intsagib servers with poeple still playing? uk instagib servers are the only instagib servers that still works well for instagib

--- Updated ---

Even if I prove I don't cheat, even if I download a new clean copy of UT from this website, even if I swear I don't cheat? well, maybe I just might get help from one of my friends...whos job is hacker(hacker that doesn't cheat, but most likely able to hacks website or things like that) and do smth with uk servers(yeah madness has come to me fast as fuck since I got banned) like shutdown servers, hack the admin password then give it to everyone who plays on uk idk man but the only thing I ever wanted is to be able to play on servers with nice poeple playing on them servers too, not to play alone on fucking unplayed servers. and this comment isn't a non sense comment, it's to tell what I could do to make yall fell what I feel...MADNESS AFTER SADNESS THE MOST HATED FEELING.

p.s. I'm still not lieing bout the mad things I might do if I keep being banned, I really don't want to do that, I swear I don't, but still leave me this only choice. So in case I decide to shutdown, peace man
    @SAM will closely look keep an eye on you and your clan mates. You really don't understand and before you talk gibberish of you not cheating your have to take responsibility. Do we care who put cheats in your pc? No because it is irrelevant and you should know what you have in your pc. Now you just sound like desperate 12 year old and if you're not 12 then act like the age you are. Your simply embarrassing yourself and the clan you are on for letting you play on their servers. Finally giving threats will not get you unbanned. I think after you made the threat to hack |uK| servers, you lost the respect that people had on you. Killing UT for mistakes you did.
    Last edited by Shotman; 10-19-2014 at 01:17 PM.

Look silly. The logs are log. It came directly from your computer. It doesn't matter who used your computer to put cheat on, you've been a victim yourself. These posts on the forum don't provide enough proof (just talking isn't going to do anything, right?). If you can think of a better appeal, then PM it to me. I'm going to lock this thread so you can stay away from wasting your time with useless appeal so you can think of better way of things to do.

Adios!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I think we should unban him. I'm a little bit scared of his hacker friend, who knows what he's capable of! Also, I think I just peed myself a little

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    damn chis what did I tell you about peeing your pants??

Thread Information