ban. - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ban.

What you guys think is lame is not what I think is lame and that is the first and foremost... = this did make me look like WTF is he saying :P
    impure think off this :

is it you running the server ? NO
    who have set the rule = UK ADMINS
    should you follow them ? = YES
    easy fix

What should he explain? He did that already..

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Thier are rules on the publics for a reason if you do not like this make your own server and play in it. My Ban will stay then If you don't care then we don't care if you play here.

We don't need people like you on the public servers with that kind of attitude thinking that you can do whatever you want and just lame everyone and suck the fun right out of it for everybody playing.

Then there is another thing i would like to mention... what if i turn the roles around.
    Because there are things that I think are lame and boring and that suck the fun out of the game.

A nice personal example for me would be the hide and seek in itdm and stuff like that.... i have been complaining about that ALOT.. ALOT man you can't even imagine.
    But i never am going to say or create rules that go against what i don't like personally... because i think that is insane.
    These people play this way because it works for them... not for me, but for them.
    If anything i would have to adjust myself in order to be able to handle it.
    As i said its easier to just bitch, whine and complain rather than man up and deal with it.
    No instead people make these petty manmade rules that we MUST follow, because if we don't... we get banned... that's insanity.

Just respect the way people play..
    Just like you guys have to respect what we wan't to do.
    Its thats simple.
    Last edited by iMpure; 08-06-2015 at 12:33 PM.

so we should change the rules for 2% off the comunity ? LOL that maked me laugh even harder

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    so we should change the rules for 2% off the comunity ? LOL that maked me laugh even harder
    Its the 2% that YOU laugh at are the ones that loves the game just as much as you do....
    But just because they play differently doesn't mean you can just lock them out.
    What is even worse is that you actually laugh about that? Why would you laugh about that.. there is nothing funny about this.
    It only shows that you never really cared about running a GOOD community, because in this world nobody will gets what they want all the time.... that can only made possible by locking one group out and let the others have everything.... you call that fair?
    Because the same thing is exactly happening here.
    By just letting things be and respect eachother it will automatically balance itself out.

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    What you guys think is lame is not what I think is lame and that is the first and foremost... = this did make me look like WTF is he saying :P
    Perhaps you should ask yourself, what do i mean by this.
    I already explained it by saying that what i think is lame can be completely normal to you.
    And what you think is lame could be completely normal to me.
    There is no standard in this ....because we all are different and have different preferences... in other terms you can't force people in a box.
    That is what i try to point out.... and to ban people based on rules that only applies to ONE certain group no matter if they are the majority of the people or not is crazy... how can you leave out the other people who don't agree with this by just banning them?
    Because the same thing happens in the world... people who are deviant from the majority of society are being left out... being silenced from speaking... being mocked, being laughed at just like you laugh at me and the the 2% who are playing different.

Oh "just because we don't like what they do and since we are the majority we just ban them.. we just leave them out since they are just the 2%".
    Wow now that is the real definition of sucking the fun out somebodies game.
    If you were part of that 2% which you are not you would say the exact same thing as i do.
    Last edited by iMpure; 08-06-2015 at 01:10 PM.

the rules are there too follow , maybe you just dont understand that i dunno...
    if you wanna play ITDM go play itdm in the pug channels , ICTF = ICTF thats just too easy too understand ...
    so you would think its fun no one caring about the flags ?
    thats how its gonna be if we filled your playstyle :P

If this is your "logic" than the ban will stay permanent. Come back when you have learned proper CTF. FYI some of us have played UT99 since it came out and UT2k4. From what i remember those rules already existed, i know because i have been banned for laming in both games at least once. So don't fucking act a victim that these rules do not exist, every "old" player has used that excuse to get unbanned. It gets so old that is laughable that people still use. Like i said goodbye and come back when you have proper logic of ctf
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Our servers, our rules.
    Whether you like the rules or not doesn't matter. You're guest and should thus behave accordingly or you'll be removed.

@iMpure
    keep in mind that the public servants there are different players of all levels, however put yourself in the place of those who think like you but choose to follow the rules because they have realized that playing as you do not bother to have the Similarly game, I'm not telling you to change your game 100% only be more ingenious in developing their style to not bother = observe how often you make gaming protocols and what are the annoying so to reduce the frequency of execution to skip them with other styles throughout the game, you will increase your level

it is not easy but can be achieved
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 08-06-2015 at 01:38 PM.

I see this as another outstanding example of admin abuse. Rules don't cover spawncamping so Impure hasn't done anything wrong. And no, spawncamping isn't the same as camping a la Saddam as stated in the nexgen rules.
    If you want to avoid this attitude in future of certain players just add another rule (rule nr. 3698: Spawncamping is not allowed with Impure as example).

Unban is the only logical solution in this case since there isn't a rule yet. If he does it again and rules have been updated, you can ban. For now, he hasn't done anything wrong except making an admin to cry which is clearly also against the rules. (maybe add rule nr. 3699: Don't kill the admin or he will ban you for any imaginary reason).

See you guys back next month!

Thread Information