Grenade Launcher - Page 12

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does the Grenade Luncher need to be nerfed or removed?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Nerfed

14 26.42%
  • Yes - Removed

26 49.06%
  • no

13 24.53%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by silverkorn View Post
    Somehow I feel this sentence was intended to be an insult but... Yes, indeed...
    English is not my native language so I might have misread something. :\
    No need to "blaze"
    I think what is meant is the comments are about pulse rifle and the minigun, neither of those are long range weapons, so your comment seemed like you didn't read it properly. They both pin you down so you cant move or retaliate, That is what is hated about them. I use sniper 90% of the time like most, so long range weapons are loved, not hated.

I had an epiphany.
    In this setup (WS2012, R7 360) i found it impossible to play in any renderer.
    OpenGL couldn't reach 50 fps, D3D looks washed out and has mouse lag regardless of swapinterval options, software rendering is super slow...

Then I decided to do something... downloaded a Glide wrapper and tried the GlideDrv.
    I can play at 1600x1200 at full fps and once again I was able to aim with the sniper once again, going at short range with it as I used to.

So, if most noobs preffer minigun, it's because they likely don't have a proper setup that helps them make good sniper shots (which is likely why they're not playing IG).
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    So, if most noobs preffer minigun, it's because they likely don't have a proper setup that helps them make good sniper shots (which is likely why they're not playing IG).
    Ah! That explains a lot!
    Both OpenGL and DX were problematic so I was stuck with the software rendering and indeed, the headshot is like somewhere at the neck, which is frustrating and not coherent. I'll look into it.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};99112]pulse rifle and the minigun, neither of those are long range weapons
    My bad...

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I had an epiphany.
    In this setup (WS2012, R7 360) i found it impossible to play in any renderer.
    OpenGL couldn't reach 50 fps, D3D looks washed out and has mouse lag regardless of swapinterval options, software rendering is super slow...

Then I decided to do something... downloaded a Glide wrapper and tried the GlideDrv.
    I can play at 1600x1200 at full fps and once again I was able to aim with the sniper once again, going at short range with it as I used to.

lol as usual no mention or reference of any comments made previously

great, least I know what I need to do now

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    lol as usual no mention or reference of any comments made previously

great, least I know what I need to do now
    Fret not, Discussions are a Blaze'n about! I'm sure it was un-intentional that you have missed a couple of them.. God knows I have missed my share. These issues have come before and they will find a way to get IRONED out, I'm sure ... let's not forget your Admin Servertravel commands which allow 'all 26 Admins' to start a match of ANY of the Siege versions we've created (and are currently residing) on the uK servers.

I just install this idea and of course with my luck .. First Run .. Crasssh .. but starting it again with out pause .. and flew into motion like never before seen on this stage. Love'n it now and thank you 1680x1050 at 45-50 FPS.

http://www.zeus-software.com/downloads/nglide

Unfortunately, I'll stay with the software rendering, it's the only one not having that weird smoothing delay with the mouse movement...

Quote Originally Posted by silverkorn View Post
    Unfortunately, I'll stay with the software rendering, it's the only one not having that weird smoothing delay with the mouse movement...
    That's your DIRECT INPUT conflicting with your Windows Drivers. Uncheck it. or uninstall your Windows Driver for your mouse .. (or INSTALL one if you dont have one!) ... Thats not your Rendering system's problem so dont blame Video; Give it a try.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    http://puu.sh/kfbS0/e81a8153a6.png yes because there are 26 admins right?
    Weeell, the point is .. THESE are much more important than ANY of the Admins... and there doesn't seem to be 26 of them in MY list; or that got a chance to Vote; BESIDES .. its the PLAYERS that VOTE not JUST the ADMINS .. or so it is SUPPOSED to be .. that way .. issler ... issler .. sorry had a frog in my throat.

Last edited by .seVered.][; 09-27-2015 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.
    [;99363].. issler ... issler .. sorry had a frog in my throat.
    Most random comment I ever seen. ROFL.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

maybe replace grenade launcher with a siren that summons CHIMP from the real world and invites him to play on your team, that would be more helpful

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    maybe replace grenade launcher with a siren that summons CHIMP from the real world and invites him to play on your team, that would be more helpful
    TOTALLY, LOL .. however .. no yes .. TOTALLY lol'ing .. ah heck .. the ORIGINAL CHIMP .. well yes .. LOOOL>
    hey now .. Creative Expression and Free spirited efforts are to be COMMENDED .. yet not APPLAUDED.. but still commended.

Thread Information