HYND3R laming - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: HYND3R laming

Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    I am actually since like 2 (?) weeks ago...
    Exactly...About the same time ive been playing IG now lol

Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    I am actually since like 2 (?) weeks ago...
    oh lol, I was not aware of that, gj (y)

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Or enemies trying to cover their fc when it leaves your base? Or someone who is about to grab your flag? Or someone that is about to return enemy flag?

If its common sense: please write it out. Should be pretty easy.
    I sdon t know if you are serious or not ? sarcastic ? As Ooper said : common sense . If you are covering YOUR FC, of course you are allowed to do whatever you want, IF you run with him . At least i think you should the best tactic ever and you won t have any problem with dm/backshot/lame warnings : FEIGN DEATH !!!
    @|uK|fleecey , do you understand why we aren t to write every rules ? because if you did a bible then they can use it to say "Hey this is not listed on Rules!! so i can do it " we just have to kept main rules as backshot/lame/dm no advertising/insulting as it is already listed on server .
    Are you ready to write a bible and then write a dictionary coz they need explanation about sense of words . Some don t know wha is backshot, what is dming , difference between warn/kick/ban how many times i ve read, why are you baning me ? Porque banear a mi ? when i simply warn or kick them
    Just my 2 cents
    Last question HYND3R, do you really need a bible ( best way to bypass rules) ? if so, first of all, have you read manual before installing and playing UT ? I bet you won t, same for gameplay, just enter server spec or play talk with us a few and then undestand the way we like seeing players gaming nice CTF...
    Blond's copyrighted

Does that mean shooting the enemy flagcarrier in the back is also not allowed?
    Or enemies trying to cover their fc when it leaves your base? Or someone who is about to grab your flag? Or someone that is about to return enemy flag?

If its common sense: please write it out. Should be pretty easy.
    not sure if trolling or really serious
    if serious: of course you can do all that stuff...

Just like Finalz, he has tried to play the dumb-dumb-card before. It doesn't really fit with

Let me explain a couple of things about capture the flag, i´ve played ictf for 10+ years so i guess my opinion has some validity [...]
    Source: 1.d00m / dutch dming/laming on control

though. You are either the newbie who genuinely doesn't know what is considered as "lame", or you are the super-uber-experienced pro-player.

Hello there everyone! i have been waiting with excitement untill i got an honourable mention thus an invitation to make another post!

First of i'd like to say that your belittling me makes me smirk, playing the dumb-dumb card? I think the following quote is quite spot on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post
    There's a huge misconception about backshooting
    Aslong as there is being backshot/spawnkilled with an objective in mind there is nothing wrong with that, ill give you an example below:
    We'll pretend that Player A just took a flag out of duku high mid. Player B just let an enemy pass into his right entrance, after the enemy player passed him Player B noticed that Player A had just taken the flag and just barely made his way out of the enemy base. This results in Player B backshooting the enemy player without the flag carrier being in sight resulting into the enemy player spawning in his own base thus behind the flag carrier. Unaware of what happened and not seeing the "insert green cover message here" the enemy gets pissed off about a legitimate kill and blames everyone except himself and his clumsy awareness about what is happening around him. (This is very often the case on a Public Server)

Two can play at the belittling game, we'll dive right into an amazing quote!
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    Control is a great map even on a public server
    Be honest here, how do you picture this yourself? We'll have an objective look on the map.
    The spawns are literally rotated around the flagroom, grabbing the flag mostly results in blocking out the spawnzone behind the flag resulting into people spawning infront of the flagcarrier in one giant room.
    What is the logical thing to do here? Indeed, you spawnkill and create an opening for your flagcarrier to get through. In a perfect world i'd imagine that you would want to see a public player grab the flag, make a 3x Holy Shit (no spawnkills or backshots, god forbid) and make his way through CTF-Control resulting in a cap.

Now about the case we have here:
    I quickly scanned the topic, have to admit that in this thread i have seen 3 people experienced enough who can distinguish something excessive from pure objective based behaviour. Something other topics lacked hence me making maybe not so nice posts.

I'll wait on future mentions deicide, untill then,

Toodles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    I sdon t know if you are serious or not ? sarcastic ? As Ooper said : common sense . If you are covering YOUR FC, of course you are allowed to do whatever you want, IF you run with him . At least i think you should the best tactic ever and you won t have any problem with dm/backshot/lame warnings : FEIGN DEATH !!!
    @|uK|fleecey , do you understand why we aren t to write every rules ? because if you did a bible then they can use it to say "Hey this is not listed on Rules!! so i can do it " we just have to kept main rules as backshot/lame/dm no advertising/insulting as it is already listed on server .
    Are you ready to write a bible and then write a dictionary coz they need explanation about sense of words . Some don t know wha is backshot, what is dming , difference between warn/kick/ban how many times i ve read, why are you baning me ? Porque banear a mi ? when i simply warn or kick them
    Just my 2 cents
    Last question HYND3R, do you really need a bible ( best way to bypass rules) ? if so, first of all, have you read manual before installing and playing UT ? I bet you won t, same for gameplay, just enter server spec or play talk with us a few and then undestand the way we like seeing players gaming nice CTF...
    I know its not nice but let me ask a question in return: how do you know how to moderate these servers if there is no clear set of rules? And if you dont know those rules, how can you expect players play in a certain way (although you nor anyone else knows which way)?

--- Updated ---

Just like Finalz, he has tried to play the dumb-dumb-card before. It doesn't really fit with

Source: 1.d00m / dutch dming/laming on control

though. You are either the newbie who genuinely doesn't know what is considered as "lame", or you are the super-uber-experienced pro-player.
    I've asked you several times in that topic to explain how i should play, you never did. In this topic i've asked several times aswell if you (and Uenz) can explain what was lame/dm, you never did.

How can i change my playstyle if i dont know what to change, "you lame or dm" is way to vague.

We'll pretend that Player A just took a flag [...]
    And? Has anyone ever been banned for doing that?

Be honest here, how do you picture this yourself?
    Do you realise that most players actually somehow manage to play Control without laming? There is no problem with a FC spawnkilling or backshooting on his/her way out; there is also no problem if you backshoot someone while covering your FC. Again: who has been banned for doing that? And what does this have to do with d3r's ban?

Also, you have no clue who I am, right? ^^

I've been observing and having a look around, general consensus is that people write reports about the most absurd things, not to mention alot of them are revenge posts. (this post does not fall under this)

People might have not been banned for them, but when either spectating or having a browse around the report forum section it is clearly a trend to wrongfully accuse people.

Do you realise that most players actually somehow manage to play Control without laming?
    Do you realise that people do it, but it does not surface since there is hardly any raw fragpower from some random public legend? End score/stats do not always tell the full story, and that goes both ways.

And lastly, yes. I have had a hunch about who you are since the moment we started having fun conversations.
    Last edited by Finalzje; 09-19-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Maybe stop playing/posting with fake nicknames, are you hiding something for admins? Maybe avoiding a ban?

Thread Information