ban ?? hey, hey - no no - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    termi hey ziom

dikhan i know that .... and this is a "cry me a river", "real shit", cant understand if server had admin ... like that ...

blaze take off ur ego .... man ....
    i know better than me and i know u can play with better than me ... and so what ..... ?
    IM BETTER than YOU and thats why i GOT BAN > ?
    u bAN me bcoz i kill you .... ... and read all what i wrote here ....
    i can play with rules ...
    but stop blocking ur mind dude ....

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dikhan View Post
    |uK|B|aZe//. usted si mucho lo llorón, es el acto mas estupido haber baneado a alguien que simplemente es buen jugador, definitivamente usted si es muy llorón y haber si madura un poquito mijito y le hago este post en es pañol para ver si deja de ser tan bobo y aprende a traducir, pero como es tan huevón es capaz que le pide a moskva que le traduzca, es lo mas probable, YA ME MAME DE HACERLE POST EN INGLES A ESTE PEDAZO DE PENDEJO que hasta mal perdedor y llorón es........ y otros |uK| que son sapos y lambones algunos porque muchos me caen bien

kr0m I admit that you are a good player, here when you're good, you will banned
    yes because me raping you day in day out drove you to use cheats and then somehow its my fault you're banned for being a butthurt cheating douchebag fuckface right? couldnt take the daily rapefest so you decided to cheat nice logic, stop talking shit about |uK| when you have no leg to stand on or have nothing to show for yourself with your stupidity and spitefulness, its common logic for DICKHEADS such as you and krom to agree on certain things such as us being admin abusers and yet again you dikhan decided to ban evade to play on a server full of "admin abusers" and you continue to fucking cry like a little bitch as does krom for not following server rules or cheating in your case (dikhan)

oh and did I mention its all blazes fault because he has admin and can "cheat" because its his server but everyone else gets banned because they are "too good" your log states you cheated so shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here you spineless cheating retard.

lastly krom your retarded statements such as "I killed you and you banned me because of it" wont get you anywhere its a FUCKING FPS GAME YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER FPS STANDS FOR FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, if you dont understand the concept of it then I will explain it simply for someone of your IQ level. In FPS games you should expect to die every now and then, thats the nature of the fucking game, obviously you dont understand that otherwise comments such as the above would not have come out of your feeble fucking brain.

Thread Information