Concerning restriction

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Concerning restriction

Hello people, this post is with respect and seriousness, without drama.
    As you know a while back I was accused of using cheats. As a result I was bidden to use only my original nick for obtaining demos and them to be investigated, obviously I have nothing to hide so I have no problem with that measure.

I accept in the meantime, some days not follow the recommendation to wear my original nick, sorry about that.

My question is
    This will be permanent?
    if so could provide evidence or share whatever to substantiate those suspicions?
    I am aware that there is nothing. because I do not cheat, my level is the same with or without observing administrators.

I really would like to get my fair player status and also my rights as other players, including taking the nick freely.

Concluding:
    Let me choose my nick as before
    I think it is time to close this misunderstanding.

Thank you

@SAM @TimTim
    CDQMCP

If you cheat 1 time, you are banned for 6 months. The 2nd time is a permaban.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

If undeniable proof has been obtained by any of the given servers security then you will be denied

If it is only based on suspicion then I see no reason for this to not be over turned.

@Chamberly There was no need to be so blunt and cold as this could very well be a misunderstanding, innocent until proven guilty.

Of course this is down to sam or the person who placed the ban itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    If you cheat 1 time, you are banned for 6 months. The 2nd time is a permaban.
    Hi, I have no ban. I just want to be free to use the nick of my choice.
    because at the time it was thought that use cheat, now only it allows me to use the nick of fnx.
    CDQMCP

We just want you to wear Your real nick : FNX not because we have some doubts about you but, as a "skilled" player, when others enter servers, they can identify you and stop crying : Cheaters !!!! when they met you with anon name . Some complain about you in the past ( as player, mexican cheater and so on) . So wearing your real name : FNX was one of the best solution to stop others seing cheaters everywhere . Same result for Azcanize and raptor .
    At least, why trying to hide your identity : useless .
    @TimTim, it was one of his advice and also mine .
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 08-12-2015 at 03:52 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    We just want you to wear Your real nick : FNX not because we have some doubts about you but, as a "skilled" player, when others enter servers, they can identify you and stop crying : Cheaters !!!! when they met you with anon name . Some complain about you in the past ( as player, mexican cheater and so on) . So wearing your real name : FNX was one of the best solution to stop others seing cheaters everywhere . Same result for Azcanize .
    At least, why trying to hide your identity : useless .
    @TimTim, it was one of his advice and also mine .
    In part you are right, but in the end I decide my nick like the rest.
    Imagine forcing all players who have better skills only use a nick well known, just because other less experienced players complain, that does not look good.
    I can not be forced for that reason, I am aware of the rules and I'm not breaking any. without intent to offend.
    We end this problem for me ok?

Thank you
    CDQMCP

I've only seen you play a few times since you stopped aliasing every map, except you didn't actually stop aliasing. You continued aliasing. But I must ask: Why do you want to alias so badly? Are you afraid that if people know it's you, they'll be able to immediately keep a closer eye on you, and as a result, you'll be less inclined to cheat? I think aliasing gives you a sense of anonymity that makes you feel like you can toggle something like a triggerbot more often without being noticed and scrutinized.
    Last edited by TimTim; 08-12-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    I've only seen you play a few times since you stopped aliasing
    My connection is not the best now, more than two months with constant failures. I keep playing with variants on my nick as fnxD fnxlag, among other similar.

But I must ask: Why do you want to alias so badly?
    why not? you still think I cheat? Show me pls.

Are you afraid that if people know it's you, they'll be able to immediately keep a closer eye on you, and as a result, you'll be less inclined to cheat?
    my game is the same with my original nick or another, ask jst2 and you will see.

I think aliasing gives you a sense of anonymity that makes you feel like you can toggle something like a triggerbot more often without being noticed and scrutinized
    these conjectures I assure you do you are wrong.

how about if you present evidence that I cheat or something to justify this measure to forbid aliasing pls.

Here it is only fair to let me choose my nicks, since this time never presented evidence implicating me in somewhat irregular, you can not be limited only to your word that you are human and can go wrong this time

with this just try to recover my old nicks, neglecting the history of anonymity pls. THKS.
    CDQMCP

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx View Post
    why not? you still think I cheat? Show me pls.
    You haven't been around enough ever since "the restriction" to determine this. Interesting that your connection is suddenly "not the best now" immediately after imposing this restriction upon you.

You haven't been around enough ever since "the restriction" to determine this. Interesting that your connection is suddenly "not the best now" immediately after imposing this restriction upon you.
    LOL Tim It is only the truth friend. I am asking for help on that topic with my isp, without best results.
    now I see the possibility of change to another ISP

I see you do not believe me, so here you have an ss of my report, that report I did on August 7, but before it had reported by telephone. no offense but you're somewhat paranoid. I understand, but I will do my best to clarify this matter.
    http://upimage.us/server/php/files/01%20%284%29.png
    CDQMCP

Thread Information