User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This is a joke, are you a that fishy or foolin at us ? . It s like an APS (automatic profit system) biggest and very known scam . wanna be swindle ? Only winners were level 1 or 2 ( guy on the video )then this is bullshit . if you are a mathematic lover consider this :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-10-09_8-copy.jpg  
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-06-2014 at 11:32 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

this ^ ... Multi Level Marketing is a shinier way to say "Pyramid Scheme". The name even sounds almost like "Amway". THC is THE psychoactive compound in marijuana. You won't get high on CBD but you can get CBD from cannabis products that still have THC. Marijuana legalization is imminent so I doubt there will be much money in CBD... especially after the higher ups in the chain take their share.

Pfft hardly a scam. I ALLREADY have 75$ coming my way for signing up just 5 people. Do your own research on this company first before making claims like that. Im simply trying to advise people into getting in on this great opportunity. I even convinced my fucking parents to sign up and they are 100% anti weed/cannabis, but after they did a bit of research on it they changed there mind REAL quick. Call it what you want, but this company has gone up and beyond for anything that I've seen a MLM company do this early on EVEN Before they launch( Kannaway launches officially April 1st). At the end of the day its your guys choice, I don't believe this is a scam, now come-on sign up and give a shot! Im willing to answer any questions you may have if your unsure but remember DO YOUR RESEARCH ON CBD FIRST!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|lotrfan67 View Post
    ( Kannaway launches officially April 1st)
    lmao

CBD is available almost anywhere. The real money will be in real pot. Just tryin' to help you out, brah. Stay in school.
    Last edited by uranus; 03-06-2014 at 10:43 PM.

After some researches, i understand that you have to pay monthly and also find monthly new subcribers so :
    1st month you have 5 subscriber, each of your 5 subscriber have to recruit more than 5 one to earn some money = 26 people
    month 2 : 26 people have to recruit 5 new person = 130
    month 3 : 130*5 = 650
    month 4 : 650*5 = 3250
    month 5 : 3250*5 =16250
    month 6 : 16250*5 = 81250
    month 7 : 81250*5 = 406250
    month 8 : 406250*5 = 2 031 250
    month 9 : 2 031 250 = 10 156 250 do i have to continue or is it an Universe launch ? some said there is life on Mars ...
    your case : month 9 have to recruit 45 people and you win ? (45*5(%/subcribers = 225$)
    The sole owner of General Hemp is Stuart Titus month 9 win ? (2 031 250*20(full subcription - 5$) = 40 625 000$
    Clearly impossible
    Pyramid scheme (MLM is a pyramid scheme) is mainly fordidden all over the world, this is a known scam, try to think by yourself, don t trust at youtubers and so on, some just wanna scam people to recover money they loose by using this system . That my point of view, and never ever involve your family into this bullshit, avoid rejection :Friends and Family are NOT Your Target Market . Have you ever heard story about Bernard Madoff ? google it.....

Warning about MLM's from the FTC

*Plans that promise profits mainly for recruiting new members are illegal pyramid schemes. In legitimate multilevel marketing plans, profits come primarily from selling goods and services to consumers.
    *Be cautious about emails for money-making opportunities. Many unsolicited emails are fraudulent.
    *Be aware that some pyramids are disguised as “gifting clubs.” New recruits give money to current members with the promise that they will receive money from future recruits.
    *Know that all pyramids are doomed to collapse. That’s because it’s impossible to keep on getting fresh recruits who will pay to participate.
    *Legitimate multilevel marketing plans only succeed if they offer products or services that customers want. All successful businesses depend on repeat sales. If there isn’t constant demand for the products or services, the business will fail.
    *Sales to other distributors don’t count. Legitimate multilevel marketing plans aren’t based on sales to distributors. Profits should come from sales that you and any distributors under you make to the end-users.
    *Be wary of big earnings claims. No one can guarantee how much you’ll make. That depends on how hard you work and whether consumers like your products or services. Many people who work in multilevel marketing do it part-time to supplement their other income.
    *Check it out before you commit. Print out all the information, and contact your state or local consumer protection agency for advice. In some states, multilevel marketing companies must register with the government and comply with other requirements.
    *Don’t buy more supplies than you need. Some fraudulent companies try to force distributors to pay for more products than they can reasonably sell.

funny end of post to laugh a little

Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-07-2014 at 06:27 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Yep. Obvious pyramid scam. Avoid. Good South Park video though.
    http://www.unrealize.co.uk for XConsole, ServerLog, StealthAdmin and other Unreal Tournament mods.

Just wait for pot to be entirely legal and jump on whoever starts manufacturing the stuff everywhere. That's where the money is going to be at anyways.

http://www.philipmorrisusa.com/en/cms/home/default.aspx

Largest cigarette company -----> soon to be largest marijuana company???

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    Just wait for pot to be entirely legal and jump on whoever starts manufacturing the stuff everywhere. That's where the money is going to be at anyways.

http://www.philipmorrisusa.com/en/cms/home/default.aspx

Largest cigarette company -----> soon to be largest marijuana company???
    And until that time comes I shall be promoting Kannaway, For all you guys thinking this is a scam or anything its not, Ive gotten my check for getting people into the company and the extra 75$ is nice! (sorry cant post the actual check, against there policy). I meen what is a simpler way to make money? All you do is buy 1 product from them ranging from 50-100$( they are comeing out with new stuff monthly.) Then all you got to do is advertise. Sure I know the people at the top will make most of the money.... SOOOO I meen I've only got a few people in so far and ive made almost all my money back so far. ( Just imagine how many people id get if I spent entire days going at this.... DAMNNN!)

If anybody does become interested in it im willing to talk to you over phone/teamspeak/Skype//Facebook you name it just shoot me a PM on here and I will be more then happy to discuss it farther with you.

@SAM can you please ban this spammer?

Thread Information