Ban a sopita - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ban a sopita

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    in his ss u can see the server was warning him, from that point u know he can be kicked by the command
    Yea true, but i dont see the full ss (what happen after 419 seconds idling) because its very bad quality

Soup, next time use the F9 to make sshot
    Last edited by Stormy; 08-03-2015 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Yea true, but i dont see the full ss (what happen after 419 seconds idling) because its very bad quality

Soup, next time use the F9 to make sshot
    Sorry,my unreal images are obtained but are not see xd

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    Fluke is known for having a short temper, hope something can be done
    Any time I make a decision as admin I never have emotion involved, I have plenty of other admins and players who have known me for a long time who would also disagree with you.
    Your method of provoking me and trolling gets lower every time cella, like a little fat playground bully who has to insult others to make themselves feel important, even taking troll shots about my health recently thinking it is funny.

Soup stood in the tele and was warned, the tele was for the hidden nuke room at the high point of a game, the tele was made out of the way with access from all directions and accidentally standing in it would seem almost impossible, him blocking the tele led to that team ultimately losing because they couldn't get to all their nukes. I was only in the match for about 10-15 minutes when everyone was yelling at me and him. The length of the ban was a simple default act because I know his tag means he is in a team currently playing matches, thus knowing his ban would be removed.

Don't do it again, if you have to run off for any reason then have a bit of thought and suicide. I saw you twitch and move while in the tele which made it look like you were in fact there in front of the pc. If I didn't see that then it would have been a kick or reconnect as spec, the movement was why the ban was issued, but like I said, I didn't expect it to stick due to the tag bias and 7 days is already a default option.

I did take a SS but I didn't realise my system folder had maxed out at 255, the last time I took a SS was in the last pug match I played so no reason to check.

There are plenty of others there who witnessed it and viewed him with F5 to confirm it.

The ban is now removed on the basis of appeal that it was a freak afk accident.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 08-03-2015 at 12:40 PM.

Thread Information