Kenneth and Ironmaiden - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    the newbies . I not think they are trained. for this position . especially.ironmaiden
    this noob. not have much time in the server would a disaster

just wants administration for ban to others

LEL O nice ill be The Next Moderator this december thx adms XD .. But Iron..

Quote Originally Posted by G3m1nis View Post
    the newbies . I not think they are trained. for this position . especially.ironmaiden

lets see how it goes, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+
    AdRiaN;102397]it's normal now, you have to aim in head for hs a crouched player.
    yeah right... then why does it not work for me i have to aim at the body itself to hs him fucking retarded and annoying.

Don't be mad that I amp killed your core from 100% in less than 30 sec and 17 sec before match end yesterday

You will get over it eventually.

The problem is moderators that build bad things in bad places etc, and if you remove FOR HELP YOUR TEAM he just warn or ban you lol
    Few days ago 1shot1kill built ridiculous conts for block the base in face, the enemies could spam it from mid, or maybe snipe from their base. I removed and rebuilt his conts, but he started to behave like a bitch. Removed my replaced conts and started boost me out of the sup whole match. If he had mod account he would kick me for sure, i just hope the new admins dont take things like too serious, remove for fuck the team is completly different of remove and REBUILD for help the team.
    Why i didnt asked for he remove his conts? would be waste of time, some players dont know to play but dont accept help from others players.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    The problem is moderators that build bad things in bad places etc, and if you remove FOR HELP YOUR TEAM he just warn or ban you lol
    Few days ago 1shot1kill built ridiculous conts for block the base in face, the enemies could spam it from mid, or maybe snipe from their base. I removed and rebuilt his conts, but he started to behave like a bitch. Removed my replaced conts and started boost me out of the sup whole match. If he had mod account he would kick me for sure, i just hope the new admins dont take things like too serious, remove for fuck the team is completly different of remove and REBUILD for help the team.
    Why i didnt asked for he remove his conts? would be waste of time, some players dont know to play but dont accept help from others players.
    I talked with 1shot many times about his massive builds. While they are very 'leechable' he still is a very good, defensive player and in several cases they do make sense, at least from a defensive point of view. He is approachable for new ideas if you ask him decently to try a different route in building the base.

What was the last time you saw me building anything that was a real issue and you had to remove it? Didn’t happen.

When it comes to me I hope you read my first post in this thread. I will NOT overreact on anything, I will watch and learn from existing mods and admins and go from there. I have no interest in changing the community, only in improving fairness on the public server over time.

it's normal now, you have to aim in head for hs a crouched player.
    In previous LC, was impossible hs crouched players, as like UT99 original netcode.

And in the old zp versions, crouch was useless against sniper, because the hitboxes was the same for stand and crouched players
    From what I read, it was players crouching that could not get hit at all, not just headshots. I know several shots I have made hit the target but with no damage, so I always aim at their feet to ensure a hit.

Not entirely sure you are correct there adrian, one way to find out.

You just don't seem to get it do you?, what makes you the dictator of what is right and wrong and what is considered a good build? you always say it is for the good of the team when the reality is YOU don't like it. You need to deflate your head a little.
    Removing any players builds because of what your opinion is does not make it ok, if I remove all your builds because I feel they are not good would you be ok with that? you would be on the forum within 5 minutes yelling for a ban with screenshots.

Don't be a hypocrite and don't remove other players builds, they have the right to build how they wish regardless of any other players opinions, it doesn't matter if their builds can be leeched on. I can leech on builds in Face regardless of where the builds are by bouncing projectiles off a wall, so your excuse is full of holes.

The most you can do is ask them to remove, if they don't want to then you have no choice but to suck it up and play on. I have done the same thing where a players build is very bad, I may yell at them to please remove it but I never go right ahead and do it.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 11-21-2015 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    yeah right... then why does it not work for me i have to aim at the body itself to hs him fucking retarded and annoying.
    I have noticed many headshots while they are crouching, not sure what is different or if I hit/aimed at a different position because I never zoom in just point and shoot but I know the typical noobs that crouch. It is possible

--- Updated ---

my understanding is that players don't get admin because they ask for it? Normally clan members seek them out and approach them? Even if someone requests it, the admins aren't just going to give anyone admin. Everything, like most anything else, is under trial and doesn't mean it is permanent. Give these guys a chance, if it works out then great but if not then it will change soon enough.

--- Updated ---

You already know that you are supposed to ask a player to remove but you are correct in saying it would be a waste of time because I too have dealt with 1shot and he absolutely wont budge and he knows he is right. Goes back to the whole " my build is better because ..... " In that scenario no one wins but it can cause you to lose a game.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    From what I read, it was players crouching that could not get hit at all, not just headshots. I know several shots I have made hit the target but with no damage, so I always aim at their feet to ensure a hit.

Not entirely sure you are correct there adrian, one way to find out.

You just don't seem to get it do you?, what makes you the dictator of what is right and wrong and what is considered a good build? you always say it is for the good of the team when the reality is YOU don't like it. You need to deflate your head a little.
    Removing any players builds because of what your opinion is does not make it ok, if I remove all your builds because I feel they are not good would you be ok with that? you would be on the forum within 5 minutes yelling for a ban with screenshots.

Don't be a hypocrite and don't remove other players builds, they have the right to build how they wish regardless of any other players opinions, it doesn't matter if their builds can be leeched on. I can leech on builds in Face regardless of where the builds are by bouncing projectiles off a wall, so your excuse is full of holes.

The most you can do is ask them to remove, if they don't want to then you have no choice but to suck it up and play on. I have done the same thing where a players build is very bad, I may yell at them to please remove it but I never go right ahead and do it.
    So I can start build shit like a lot of conts in mid of map, and all that my team can do is ask for remove? No, you know that some times is better for everyone, for both teams, remove some builds. I dont remove builds just because i think it's not good or because i like another type of defense. The point is that some time players build in places that can fuck completly your team... This event in face is a exemple. The main base conts placed in view of mid, or enemy tower, for sure would make us lose fast.

And this is not only about me, when a player build any shit and this player dont answer, or dont want remove by himself, any one will remove his builds, for the good of all, your and even enemy team, where is the fun in beat a team with a free leech that everyone want to remove, but they cant, becase ONE player says this leech is defense?
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 11-21-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Thread Information