User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KIWI

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    its a leech game cmon, go on the pug server and play on freebuild, fools( and yeah kiwi is such a dumbass rage quitter tbh BUT its was a leech game..lel)
    so shes allowed to bypass her kick?

Ok we were playing before kiwi joined up(map was kosov canyon), I think kiwis joining made 6 players. Skarn said "kick vote kiwi because he/she fucks up all our builds every leech game" Which then proceeded to be true, he made like 20-30 nukes,waited then proceeded to rc/nuke a shitton of platforms outside, then proceeded to slowly chip away at blues defenses while we are telling him to not end it. I asked multiple times if people wanted to continue to play leech or wanted to end, nobody was really answering (only Kenneth me and and kubar?). Kiwi was destroying everything at first against majority rules, then spiderman and a couple other showed up making it more then 6+, I still tried to still say if majority wants leech then we can have it. I then proceeded to give up and leave cuz it was way to early like (7-8am est time for me) to be arguing over fucking leech.

PS: Kiwi did end up bypassing he/shes ban kick multiple times during that match we kicked her atleast 3 different times and she came back almost moments later.

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    its a leech game cmon, go on the pug server and play on freebuild, fools( and yeah kiwi is such a dumbass rage quitter tbh BUT its was a leech game..lel)
    Yes... There is a freebuild option on siege, and 1 server with freebuild at map vote. There is no reason for force players to play leech on public

if noobs want to play leech on public let them jesus christ we"re speaking about public server not pug server.

Guys, if there are 6 players in the server, it's up to majority (4+ out of 6 for example) of players to end the leech game and play.

Edit: Adding a line here, I think an obvious thing here is to make a new popup on screen that ask "Do you want to continue playing leech?" Select yes or not... and whatever majority of the answer is will display in middle of the screen. What will be hard to implement this is finding out if the game is a leech or not by the mutator. Once the mutator get the idea of who is trying to end the match, get banned for # of match (to be determined, usually by history?) or it will only ban if a player ending the match... nvm. Idea overloaded into a big mess for this to be made. Just my idea tho.

I can confirm Kiwi been doing this before. I've banned Kiwi for ending leech game without asking majority of the players.

I see blaze only banned Kiwi but I would increase the ban by 100 match. 14 games left... Oh well.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 08-26-2015 at 03:17 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

leech on kosov canon sounds already punishing to me and yeah agreed to dangerboy; if you want leech just go on the pug server and play freebuild. Public leech games most of the times have ended up with people bitching/whining that why did he/she the leech game. The rule is quite ambiguous imo, what are you supposed to do when you have 7-8 players in the server but nobody says a yes or no whether they wan't to continue playing this or not? Your mind says 8 players is good enough for a normal game but the rule says don't end it without majority saying yes.

PS: That Kiwi guy still needs to be punished. this person is a big pain in the ass calling everybody "noob", ragequitting when he gets his ass handed to the enemy team etc.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    if noobs want to play leech on public let them jesus christ we"re speaking about public server not pug server.
    jaja relax ready --- kiwi have ban By- chamberly or so I think lol

Didn't add another ban or anything.

I don't know if many peoples know it or not, but yes I do have freebuild on my server and that's what mostly played on my server (see Development server below in my sig, which I advertise in my sig in many places) but the thing is most people still consider playing leech on public because they pay attention too much on ranking the points (gametracker, the famous false scoring) or because there is many other people usually come back and play and turn it into a regular gameplay then.

So I try to put on many maps on mine that doesn't fit the public server which turn out quite funny. Only those who visited, has seen what's there. Not gonna spoil that info.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I did ban kiwi kenneth but ban is up already and I'm sure the person got the message

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    I did ban kiwi kenneth but ban is up already and I'm sure the person got the message
    Yeah he got the message, he already destroyed 2 leech games after the ban.

Thread Information