User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks for the ban

Hi there,well i see Tim that you did what you think is appropriate ,banning me for 300 matches ,dming and backshooting...played against you couple of maps did nothing wrong.Im here almost every day and i get backshoot all the time,HAVENT seen you warn me about anything.Testing inis and different sensitivities got a bit frustrated so maybe i did played a bit aggresive but please give me some evidence on which u think i deserve a ban.On the US server i also got banned which is hillarious ,period is forever.Reason is dont know and it says dont remove.chis I guess thats a note to other admins to NEVER remove the ban.Please explain why,i can live without ut if its fair i wont play on your servers again.Cheers

I didn't ban you, unless you're Vince from the Netherlands. If not, it looks like you got caught in his ban somehow. As for the US server, my guess is you were also caught in someone's ban there. @|uK|chiseller would know who that particular ban is for.

--- Updated ---

Just looked at Vince's ban and I'm really curious as to how you were caught in it. I'm not seeing any matching info here. I'll remove the ban and apply it some other way.

As he told, he was testing inis @TimTim, That s why he has been caught maybe . @Zoko, i d suggest You Never try Losah 's ini , Just an advice....
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 05-08-2015 at 03:09 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Oh pffft people need to stop trying out each other's configs. This getting-caught-in-someone-else's-ban shit is getting old.

LoSaH's ini is like UT aids.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

All pepole have to do is remove a few lines from user.INI and it will never happen.

Imo nowadays people should be experienced enough to just copy paste the stuff they want from different inis instead of blindly using the whole thing...
    you don't need all that stuff you know

Now what I want to know is who the fuck is Vince?

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    LoSaH's ini is like UT aids.
    U mad bro? Can't help 99,99% of the people that are still active in UT have no clue what they are doing.
    I was that smart to leave my banned nexgen key in it. Getting annoyed of all these people getting caught in my and omega's ban?
    Guess there's only one way to remove the aids, an apology and unban >:

You should try it yourself... maybe you'll start hitting something instead of adjusting siege to your own needs

I'd consider it, if you emailed us the private cheat you're paying a subscription for.
    In the meantime, keep burning a hole in your pocket.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information