User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Would you care to provide some evidence regarding the warnings??? You made none! I would encourage you to see why I'm being disconnected when I login and that you and I could have a good dance, maybe a couple ones, no hard feelings, just want to play this great game, thanks.

You're either blind or have a terrible memory if you don't remember me telling you to stop chasing... like at least once a week every week for the past few months.

As for why you're unable to enter servers right now, I checked the logs and it's because of a special ban set by @Higor because you kept changing your IP and HWID to bypass your original ban(s). If you didn't evade your bans, you would have never been banned for 500 matches, and you wouldn't have any trouble entering the server now. It's your own fault. Quit being an idiot and pay attention when I tell you to stop doing something.

You beat me to it

Yeah you're right, you are a top player people are scared of how good you are, I mean you have an insane aim.... I have never seen anyone with an average of 17% accuracy before.

Your stats: Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

Compared to top rated players:Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

You're either a troll or a complete moron, take your pick.

You're either blind or have a terrible memory if you don't remember me telling you to stop chasing... like at least once a week every week for the past few months.

As for why you're unable to enter servers right now, I checked the logs and it's because of a special ban set by @Higor because you kept changing your IP and HWID to bypass your original ban(s). If you didn't evade your bans, you would have never been banned for 500 matches, and you wouldn't have any trouble entering the server now. It's your own fault. Quit being an idiot and pay attention when I tell you to stop doing something.
    Interesting you say that because I have never seen a single instance of you warning me and I asked you to show me some type of log. I didn't even know you existed until we played like 4-5 matches at which point you banned me. As far as the kept trying to avoid ban, I was checking to see how many matches were left, obviously if I'm banned I wont be able to play. I have no idea how the bans or ip changes work so no go there to what you're saying.

--- Updated ---

Hmmmmmm, once a week for months, then we play against each other, and I get banned, something doesn't make sense here. Its like an atheists saying why did God decide to create humans sometime during infinity. BTW I believe in God.

--- Updated ---

Say what you want, everyone who played against me knows how good I am overall and how good I was becoming. Btw, get rid of the turtle, its a bit annoying to look at.

No. I think he's someone who was permabanned from dozens of servers and returned using nothing but aliases to hide his true identity. Tell me, how would someone who isn't familiar at all with the pugging/irc scene choose "nomike" as their name when the "nomic" pugbot tag is entirely specific to that scene? Let me guess, he joined irc as "Player" or "." and only eventually chose "nomike". Likely story. This person is an excellent liar, and hadn't caught my eye until recently because I'd only run into him a few times in the past. He's also hiding his really shitty attitude exceptionally well (reminds me of Vatiko's, though probably two different people), which he revealed to me a few months ago when he thought I didn't know who he was.

In conclusion, let me address the main points here:

* This person is lying about their history, as there is no trace of evidence that he existed before May 2012 even though he said he played on servers 5 years ago using the same machine, servers of which we have detailed logs.

* He uses a different alias every time he plays, literally for the sole purpose of getting players to play against him who would rather not. This conveniently doubles as a way to hide his history.

* Players accuse him of cheating regularly, which of course doesn't mean much by itself, but if people are consistently leaving the server because he's there (like he says), servers are better off without him. And who can blame them for leaving when everything about him screams "untrustworthy" because his entire identity revolves around hiding his identity and then almost certainly lying about his reasons for doing it, all while players and spectators regularly call him out for most likely cheating. People alias all the time on the pubs and there is nothing wrong with that, but every other player has a distinguishable history that makes them trustworthy.

* There's also this thread outlining the fact that he enjoys laming and ruining the fun for other players in the server.

With all of that said, I think the servers are better off if the ban stays, but if SAM or Blaze or whoever wants to remove it, that's fine by me. I personally have no problem playing against him (even if he's cheating) because I'll win 9 times out of 10 anyway, but it would appear that many other players don't share my sentiment. Nomike, if I see you playing on servers again, you need to choose one name and stick to it. Why? So that you can't trick people into playing you who would rather avoid your sketchy ass.
    How is my attitude shitty? I don't ban some one within 5 mins of the match down 1-0, to then comeback and get a lopsided win. I don't complain and intentionally give myself 150 ping because a chilean went godlike on me in a pug (I still remember). I don't insult people, calling them "limp dick".

I said I played on this machine for about 5 years. I think I started playing combogibs in 2011-2012. Can you check when I used an alias? I think the first year I played on combogibs, I remember using "starscream".

As for that thread, I just played defence against some one (thread starter) who use to play defence against me. I served my ban. Doesn't say anything about me cheating.

If the the admins are enforcing a no alias policy for ONLY me, then I have no choice but to agree.

The aliases you used, DJENTSTEP and DRUNKSTEP, were the only names I figure was you. If these are the only names you used against me then your 9 out of 10 statistic is wrong because you only beaten me once on combogibs. If you would like to have another title shot against me, unban me. A let me know if you want me to demo, because I have a feeling once I outplay again, you would go through this whole accusation process again.

--- Updated ---

I have a feeling once I outplay again, you would go through this whole accusation process again.

Wow Tim, so you have a habit of being a prick and banning players who outplay you. I am one more victim but its ok, I will retire for now but I'll be back!

--- Updated ---

Just so that everyone who reads this knows. I accused Tim Tim of banning me for outplaying him on multiple games the first time we ever met. I was mopping him up good and that is what I previosly stated was the reason which I felt that he used to ban me. This other player who he banned has just confirmed my suspicion.

Quit being an idiot

Thread Information