User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HAKUNAMATATA

I play rocketlauncher mods last 5 years (rocketlauncher, rocketboost, lowgravity rocket) and i agree with timtim this shoots are not usual..easy way u can see how hes body spin very fast to closest targets. i can tell u i m good with rocketlauncher and this straight shoots in chest or head it very hard to hit bcs players in rocket move self much moore and skilled then in instagib and rocket are kinda slow it obviously some kind of aimbot or this guy it very skilled with rocketlauncher, cant say watching only this 1 short video

Halley Ebert
    hi guys, I tell you that yesterday opted tim give me a chance to let me return to the server and was recording a demo in 1 person, let them so they can see 2 demos to record last night.

Thanks Tim, if there is any problem tell me again, remember that if you need my ini if there is any irregularity I can give it to you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1l9n9x4uka...18_0-26-44.dem
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ptu5c2nsh4...7_23-10-05.dem

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Please do what chis said. I have played against you and havent really been impressed but we will see. Maybe tim has seen something I havent
    From my experience with the guy, I don't think he cheats regularly. It looked like he was randomly trying out some simple aimbot just for the hell of it. The way he was using the minigun during a map prior to w00t raised a huge red flag. I tried to check the demo but the damn thing crashes my UT around the 10 minute mark, which is when HM entered. (Here's the demo in case someone else can manage to watch the last 5 minutes. Also stats here, but they obviously aren't very telling beyond the minigun kills.) Anyhow, I asked him to record client demos from now on, so hopefully that combined with the swift kick in the ass will be enough deterrent to keep him from trying out anymore cheats.

There's really nothing to see in those two demos. He's not snapping as much which is seems to be a natural transition from nw to gib.
    A rl/mini demo would be more telling at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    (Here's the demo in case someone else can manage to watch the last 5 minutes.
    It's crashing indeed.

Halley Ebert
    From my experience with the guy, I don't think he cheats regularly. It looked like he was randomly trying out some simple aimbot just for the hell of it. The way he was using the minigun during a map prior to w00t raised a huge red flag. I tried to check the demo but the damn thing crashes my UT around the 10 minute mark, which is when HM entered. (Here's the demo in case someone else can manage to watch the last 5 minutes. Also stats here, but they obviously aren't very telling beyond the minigun kills.) Anyhow, I asked him to record client demos from now on, so hopefully that combined with the swift kick in the ass will be enough deterrent to keep him from trying out anymore cheats.
    hi guys, do not get tim download the demo Might post a link please

downloaded but seeing the video after a few short minutes with an error
    Last edited by Halley Ebert; 07-20-2014 at 01:09 PM.

Halley Ebert
    I have an idea, you can make a group of maps to play the styles that you want? , Maybe four games of different styles can help clarify the problem.
    I propose that we play by research, friendship, pride, friendship for better players and most importantly for healthy fun.

would also entertaining for the community unrealkillers

can participate, mods, admin, suspects, etc. (suggestion)

I use to play vs and with him at combo server, the only thing i can tell that i remember him worst noob as i am some months ago and then starting to have some nice shots and moves recently . But, sometime he plays fine and then noobin spree . Maybe random aimbot user or simply randomly bored as i can be swhen we start play NW for example . Just my 2 cents , no accusation there .
    @TimTim how can u explain Nos kardy acc there Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats, is 1980 acc a good one after 16 min match, he plays with packet loss : 10, eff 77 and 2 more frags than us (ok : woot map btw but ...), can we have some doubts or (sorry for off topic)
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 07-22-2014 at 06:25 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Halley Ebert
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    I use to play vs and with him at combo server, the only thing i can tell that i remember him worst noob as i am some months ago and then starting to have some nice shots and moves recently . But, sometime he plays fine and then noobin spree . Maybe random aimbot user or simply randomly bored as i can be swhen we start play NW for example . Just my 2 cents , no accusation there .
    @TimTim how can u explain Nos kardy acc there Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats, is 1980 acc a good one after 16 min match, he plays with packet loss : 10, eff 77 and 2 more frags than us (ok : woot map btw but ...), can we have some doubts or (sorry for off topic)
    Just2blond Hello how are you, thanks for the comment, let me tell you that on occasion try to play their best when the game is interesting when the players are really playing with all his skill, when players do not play so well and are playing to play more tranquil way I do not see the need to play 100% if there are other players on my team that have become hits not need to compete against my own team members. I apologize if on occasion play as noob, what happens is that when I intend to play 100% have to hold very strong mouse and stress a lot my arm and hand which tires me to play 2 or 3 games followed by what I have no other choice but to return to play softer noob grabbing the mouse and loosening the muscles of the arm and hand that is the reason because at times the game well and others not so well

hm, i might be wrong, but wasn't there another guy who named himself hakunamatata too? as far as i remember he was israeli, playing with a female skin and doing nothing else than laming in his base, backshooting and hiding in corners (e.g. under the ramp or behind the boxes at control) and couldn't move/dodge at all. i can't believe that this hakunamatata should be the same guy coz you don't learn to move + aim like that within a half year.
    just wondering...maybe someone can check the logs?

I'm 10000% positive he was cheating. Spectator demos are really bad for showing what was actually happening, considering how inaccurate the view rotation is. It might help to put something on the screen in place of the crosshair since it doesn't show up in spec demos. Almost every mouse movement from 13:15 to 12:45 is an unintentional snap to the center of each player. It's way more obvious as a live spectator, but it might help to use slomo 0.5 during demo play to see it more clearly. When moving around like that, no one's crosshair will end up that close to every player at every frame (especially in an inaccurate spec demo) unless it's an aimbot. Watch the unnatural trajectory of the crosshair that just happens to move along the center of each enemy. Even more telling: Watch closely at 12:52 when jumping on the boxes and you'll see a couple of quick (and obviously unintentional) 180's directly to the center of the closest player in the middle of jumping.
    i'm not really sure about it, but it doesn't seems like a cheat, plus, the guys seems to be honest, doesn't cheat, also, if he was doing so, then he will never do it again

actually banning here sucks a but, you need some sort of a way to warn the user, like kicking him with a message..

Thread Information