Ban for no reason - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    I give it less than a year and the insta servers will be dead, there is hardly anyone on the servers anymore.

I have no clue who C1 is but our servers were always active since 2007

Ok, an update on this.

The reason why I thought I should ban settlement land - I don't condone the behaviour, nor do I agree with it. I don't agree with what Israel does as the aggressor, then calls a reaction terrorism. This isn't a politically, racially etc motivated issue. This is a personal decision I have taken. Somewhere along the line, every each individual has to question themselves in what they are doing. It might not be much, but if someone moves out onto agreed land, or goes to an internet cafe across the road that is on legitimate land, then that's one less person contributing to the settlement land economy.

People on settlement land can justify it by saying "I was born here" but from my point of view, I'm sure you see the division wall, the lack of opportunity to develop, the destruction that ensues, the slaughter and ethnic cleansing. Do you think if settlement land wasn't profitable that the government will continue to develop into them or continue to kill, invade and take land at will?

There are many sanctions on Israel across the world, this is my sanction. Withdrawing services to a country is our choice. That is a "beauty" of democracy.

Open your eyes people. Stop believing mainstream news and start seeking the truth. Jet fuel cannot melt steel, WTC 7 was not hit, but happened to collapse on it's own. Libya went from Africa’s Richest State Under Gaddafi, to Failed State After NATO Intervention. what happened to it's wealth? Iraq, Afghanistan etc didn't have nuclear warheads, it had oil. Peace is expensive for those who profit from war.

Finally: for anyone with some knowledge about Muslims, I leave you this, make up your own minds about who ISIS really is. Any real Muslim would get the way they pray, correct. We pray in straight lines, facing mecca. Not in squares. So please, seek knowledge people.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ByuRRXbCIAAB1iq.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	2569

Side note: this girl's life must be absolutely terrible.

Name:	three-women.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	2570
    Last edited by SAM; 09-22-2015 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Side note: this girl's life must be absolutely terrible.

Name:	three-women.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	2570
    That picture shows 3 different girls not the same girl it's a hoax to get peoples attention, this article proves it;

Was the Same Woman at the Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Boston Tragedies?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    This isn't the same girl in that pic it's a fake picture most likely a hoax, this article proves it;

Was the Same Woman at the Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Boston Tragedies?
    Just like my article of what I wrote above proves it.

Just like my article of what I wrote above proves it.
    alright man, I'm not the one to condemn your decisions/actions
    Last edited by Jerry; 09-22-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Your so called "personal decision" is still politically motivated, stop sugarcoating it.
    Don't give me this spiel about fairy tales with promised land and loads of other bullshit, MH370 was taken down by the reptilian illuminati right????????

I will condemn your decisions and actions, do you know why?
    Because you are exactly the type of person who would be throwing a gigantic fucking tantrum if the roles were to be reversed, i'd even doubt you would even be so humble to stop further argueing like this guy is.

Im going to go out on a limp but i'd guess you wouldnt mind pulling out the racist/racism card to claim something aswell.
    Wish i could pull that one out as a whiteboy, ignorance is a bliss clearly.

Unban this person, thank you and see you next time.
    Last edited by Finalzje; 09-22-2015 at 05:57 PM.

I'm not sugar coating anything. I have no need to do so. I said I would provide an explanation earlier in the thread, I was far too busy to write one last week and this weekend due to 'extra curricular' activities. To be quite frank, I can do what I like and keep silent about it at the same time without providing an explanation. I didn't need to be public about it, when after a year or so of this ban being in place we started getting queries? Think about what you're saying and take these into account before you make rash and uncalculated responses. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, doesn't make them right or wrong.

It's not politically motivated. Non settlement land is not banned. Therefore you will find that the players within the original boundaries are still able to play. If this was politically, racially or religiously motivated, it would be quite the contrary. Would it not?

What are you talking about promised land? Please, inform yourself some better history. Palestinians gave Israel a chance at sovereignty. A chance to establish their own country by giving up their land after what happened in Nazi Germany and the holocaust. What's happening in Palestine is a holocaust.

MH370....well, I'm not being funny. They can track my cell phone to within a couple hundered meter radius and they manage to lose a plane? I served in the RAF for almost two years. Ironically, I was an comms and air tower installation and maintenance engineer. I know how it all works. Trust me. It's close to impossible, virtually impossible. Over the last decade, the impossibilities have been taking place, far too frequently to not raise eyebrows.

I don't see this as an argument. There's nothing to be humble about here other than I have authoroty over you. I dont chastise you or anybody for airung your opinions or views. Nor do i moderate them or ban anyone who doesn't agree with or challenges my views. This is a discussion to me. If you think this is an argument, then you have a perception problem, my friend.

I don't see anything remotely racist in your post.

And FYI, it wouldn't matter to me if the tables were turned. I would do the same. Should we live to ever see that happen, you shall witness it.
    Last edited by SAM; 09-22-2015 at 06:39 PM.

It's not politically motivated. Non settlement land is not banned. Therefore you will find that the players within the original boundaries are still able to play. If this was politically, racially or religiously motivated, it would be quite the contrary. Would it not?
    The whole settlement debate is a political issue and has nothing to do with UT or some players coincidentally living there.
    You are basically punishing (probably) innocent people for things the israeli government is doing. What motivation would you have to ban everyone living there besides a political one?
    Personal decision? Oh, please...

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyPete View Post
    The whole settlement debate is a political issue and has nothing to do with UT or some players coincidentally living there.
    You are basically punishing (probably) innocent people for things the israeli government is doing. What motivation would you have to ban everyone living there besides a political one?
    Personal decision? Oh, please...
    Motivation - that people leave settlement land. It won't be achieved through my own individual action. But collectively as a whole with all sanctions, I do believe it will be very effective, making it an inconvenient place to live. Israeli populous might not be directly responsible for stealing land and killing people refusing to leave. However, they choose to populate the areas without any said qualms and issues, don't they? So yes, they are responsible in some fashion.

As mentioned. I haven't banned the whole of Israel. Just settlement land. If you are from Israel, live within settlement boundaries then you won't be able to play. If you want to, you can go to an internet cafe, as inconvenient as that may be, think of the homeless people living in poverty or the people who refused to leave and tried to defend their property and died as a result? People don't live somewhere as a coincidence. It's generally a choice, isn't it.

Thread Information