CTF-SpaceWars(R)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool CTF-SpaceWars(R)

I've been working on this for a few days. Just another ass map

A lot of people like AndACTION and Fragwhore so this is basically the same, except out in space. Size probably around Fragwhore maybe a little smaller.

I also added weapons to it just to make it playable for everyone. If your UT runs dark, it may be hard to see, but from testing it, it seems fine. I made the floor invisible from underneath so you can see everyone running around while falling to your death
    Custom Flags with the help of @Chamberly

Any textures I used I imported into MyLevel, so there shouldn't be any extra textures.

Oh, and 2 other small details I missed. Space is rotating, and the colored borders of the map flash. Yeah I'm weird. I like space stuff what can I say

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	2404

Name:	Shot0014 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	2405

Name:	Shot0015 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	2406

Name:	Shot0016 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	2407

Name:	Shot0019 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	2408

Attachment 2409
    Last edited by |2ambo; 06-21-2015 at 06:50 PM.
    |2Åmßõ*ŧ§*

Sounds fun. Would like to try it, but can't get attachments (pending approval?)

External link?

Seem like the link is there. Downloaded and added to my server too!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Seem like the link is there. Downloaded and added to my server too!
    Well of course it is now! =)

Oh, I didn't realize they did that here........I don't have a website or anywhere to host it from. I could email it to you if you like. Version 2 is gonna have alot of Eye candy in space
    |2Åmßõ*ŧ§*

Quote Originally Posted by |2ambo View Post
    Oh, I didn't realize they did that here........I don't have a website or anywhere to host it from. I could email it to you if you like. Version 2 is gonna have alot of Eye candy in space
    Some admin/moderator approved them at some point today and they're downloadable now.

You could always sign up for dropbox (or drive or any other billion cloud services) - Free 5GB of space. Easy to share.

Me loves some eye candy! It's more likely an admin approval because I don't see such option to approve it.

Well I use Mediafire to host files.

(I hate dropbox.)

Hey if its Free, then its me...lol. Im gonna upload it to mapraider tomorrow, then I will have a link for all my maps. Ill look into the fle hosting. Ive seen some that come with free virus's.Or you have to pick the right link out of 5 or its a virus. The few places I have looked at before, all want to give you a website and all that crap..I only need a place to share files, thats it. I thought this was cool here cause you can upload your stuff, and put it in posts. I can understand the reason for approval cause you never know what someone might try putting up here.

Not sure why the boulders dont show up online, its just a setting somewhere I cant find. I tried the alwaysrelative to true but its not working. I think I read somewhere it has to do with gamereplicationinfo or something to that. They wont be needed in V2, there will be plenty of things to look at.
    Last edited by |2ambo; 06-22-2015 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Ever speak before you think, well I submit before I read...lol
    |2Åmßõ*ŧ§*

Quote Originally Posted by |2ambo View Post
    mapraider
    I've uploaded my map there over a year ago and they still never got it uploaded. It's better to use something like mediafire or whatever and yes they are free. Only downside with dropbox is everyone have to have an dropbox account to download dropbox files.

But you can also try i4games.eu cuz they host all kinds of map with review there and they are active. Similiar to mapraider but more stuff.
    Or I can probably hook you up with someone and give you a nice link like the crystal unreal link like I have on my map download section. Anyone can download it and no registration needed, no advertisement, direct link download.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    you can also try i4games.eu cuz they host all kinds of map with review there and they are active.
    Sounds Good, Im sure i4games probably have more activity. I forgot about them, their map download speeds are slowwwwwww though.

And the crystal link thingy sounds cool too. I'm tired, night night.
    |2Åmßõ*ŧ§*

Thread Information