Player 12 on server right now woot is a bot - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    You can see EFF in spec, its only a glitch if you can't see them, all you have to do is reconnect.

EFF doesn't mean shit, its not hard to get over 80℅eff against noobs like you.

Just look at how how bad the players are in those games, you really think someone cant get close to 300 kills against people who are worse than novice bots?

You wanna play ? Let s play a little game
    Look this match :
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    A botter was caught using Z****bot, we have logs infos and so on .
    Because you are a pro with stats,UT, and all stuff around . Are you able to tell me who is the botter ?
    No lie, if you really find him i promess telling the truth.
    Blond's copyrighted

Yes because bots can be set on many different levels. Many people that use them think it evens things out against better players. So they use a bot but not all the way up. Which further goes to show why the person I named is more suspicious. They play at a slightly above average level most of the time, then suddenly they are destroying the server for an entire match. I don't even care anymore. Not worth the effort of replying.

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    Not worth the effort
    Catching cheaters is worth the effort but you're going about it all wrong. Need demos at the very least. The only time stats are sufficient enough is when it's InstaGib (not ComboGib) and certain criteria are met that I won't say publicly.

Again I posted on the forum hoping an admin would jump on to witness as that was the best chance at the moment. I haven't done a demo rec for many years. I have it setup again now. I'll just direct message whoever the most level headed admin at the moment seems to be next time.

Again I posted on the forum hoping an admin would jump on to witness as that was the best chance at the moment. I haven't done a demo rec for many years. I have it setup again now. I'll just direct message whoever the most level headed admin at the moment seems to be next time.
    timtim actually for combo server .

Yes because bots can be set on many different levels. Many people that use them think it evens things out against better players. So they use a bot but not all the way up. Which further goes to show why the person I named is more suspicious. They play at a slightly above average level most of the time, then suddenly they are destroying the server for an entire match. I don't even care anymore. Not worth the effort of replying.
    So are we agree that stats doesn t show who is cheating or not? also that posting a stat page is useless as you have done in your "first" post .
    Are you afraid ? fear of losing face ? Give it a try, give me a name
    I ve choose an insta server (real usefull stats =/= combo s stats), with really recent cheater caught in act .
    Let s play or just agree that you don t know that much .
    Blond's copyrighted

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Lol it just tells me that the players got sick of being spawn kill and left. Furthermore, he has played the map before and knows the spawns very good (like anyone that has played this map so many times). Demo> Stats it's that simple, also people in combo claim people that are cheating that are totally legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    timtim actually for combo server .

So are we agree that stats doesn t show who is cheating or not? also that posting a stat page is useless as you have done in your "first" post .
    Are you afraid ? fear of losing face ? Give it a try, give me a name
    I ve choose an insta server (real usefull stats =/= combo s stats), with really recent cheater caught in act .
    Let s play or just agree that you don t know that much .
    They can prove it when people are using it fully turned on.. absolutely. And if I had to guess it would be Notfun that was using the bot due to ttl and eff. Most bots hold fire manually intentionally missing to help cover their acc and eff as well...

@AS~Chinpo think you need a vacation to relax and take off the ghosts of the past

70eff means he's cheating rofl,.
    24 seconds average TTL is cheating lmao.

Its impossible to average just over 2kills a life, wtf is wrong with people he's obviously cheating, you guys are stupid.

Thread Information