User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Yet another unwarranted ban

I join the server...it's 3v2, my 1 other guy is playing O...I'm playing Mid/D, and Jst2Blond gets frustrated her team can't cap up a man for 8+ minutes. I get a 250 match ban. EVEN THOUGH, I have more grabs than Slime who was on their team playing D.

Stupid blonde. I used to like you but this was just over the top lame.

As evidenced by the stats....I played 1/2 the time of everyone and had 1/2 the grabs....meaning I was still grabbing just as much as everyone and still playing D when necessary. Banned over rage. Sad.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8-24-15.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	154.6 KB 
ID:	2532

You only get banned for breaking rules. Not banned for winning or loosing or skills to show off.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    You only get banned for breaking rules. Not banned for winning or loosing or skills to show off.
    Would make perfect sense to me. Hence why I should never have gotten the ban to begin with.

kdawg
    You enter server, we were loosing, you join winning team so it was 3 vs 2 . Then another guy enter in our team, and one of yours leave also . yes it was 3 vs 2 for us but since the beginning you were chasing, backshoting running base to base .
    I have gently said : Plz Kd !! ( meaning stop backshot and bullshit . you said : hey it is 3 vs 2 !!!! so Does it allows you to continue your chase ?
    My reply was : "i can make it 2 vs 2 " and i did it
    You use to see me on server, never having troubles with you . It is the real first time i saw you playing like that . Unlike some others admins and mods, i have never warned/banned you . Does it means i was wrong, i saw you so many times banned on insta servers . I thought you were smarter than this .....
    Ban is 250 match . feel so sorry, better say so sad from a guy i use to see playing in a better way in Comboserver .
    3 vs 2 doesn t mean you can start playing chase and DM . ext match it was 180 vs 316 cookies and of course no ones type !teams . We hardly loose but i haven t cry for this . Winning or losing doesn t make any difference for me : first statement is : play fair even if teams are fucked up .
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 08-24-2015 at 05:26 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg232 View Post
    I join the server...it's 3v2, my 1 other guy is playing O...I'm playing Mid/D, and Jst2Blond gets frustrated her team can't cap up a man for 8+ minutes. I get a 250 match ban. EVEN THOUGH, I have more grabs than Slime who was on their team playing D.

Stupid blonde. I used to like you but this was just over the top lame.
    I dont think she cares if she lose or win, its about following the rules.

And calling her stupid wont help you far, just try to be mature when you make a post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    kdawg
    You enter server, we were loosing, you join winning team so it was 3 vs 2 . Then another guy enter in our team, and one of yours leave also . yes it was 3 vs 2 for us but since the beginning you were chasing, backshoting running base to base .
    I have gently said : Plz Kd !! ( meaning stop backshot and bullshit . you said : hey it is 3 vs 2 !!!! so Does it allows you to continue your chase ?
    My reply was : "i can make it 2 vs 2 " and i did it
    You use to see me on server, never having troubles with you . It is the real first time i saw you playing like that . Unlike some others admins and mods, i have never warned/banned you . Does it means i was wrong, i saw you so many times banned on insta servers . I thought you were smarter than this .....
    Ban is 250 match . feel so sorry, better say so sad from a guy i use to see playing in a better way in Comboserver .
    3 vs 2 doesn t mean you can start playing chase and DM . ext match it was 180 vs 316 cookies and of course no ones type !teams . We hardly loose but i haven t cry for this . Winning or losing doesn t make any difference for me : first statement is : play fair even if teams are fucked up .
    I don't play on Insta servers...must be someone else.

You said you can make it 2v2...shortly thereafter I grab the flag and was about to cap. I get banned. You didn't even give me a chance to make it unfair for our team to be both on O but yet, I obliged.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I dont think she cares if she lose or win, its about following the rules.

And calling her stupid wont help you far, just try to be mature when you make a post.
    What rules did I not follow? Playing UT to win is the way I play. I do what's best for that. There was no laming, no cheating, nothing. I played O when needed but down a man, I played more D.

The reason for my ban was "this is getting boring" because they couldn't cap. And yeah, it is stupid to get banned over nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg232 View Post
    shortly thereafter I grab the flag and was about to cap. I get banned. You didn't even give me a chance to make it unfair for our team to be both on O but yet, I obliged.
    Ok, let me show you in a video your gameplay, just made your last 4 minuts playing and let see if you were ready to cap !!!!!!
    You should notice that of course you were in blue base a lot of times but not for grabbing, just trying to frag us . Around time 3:00 being in blue base and then came back to middle and your base to recover your flag and chase us without trying to grab ....
    Anyway, you are so fucking damn right, i was Jst2Idiot..

Last edited by Jst2blond; 08-24-2015 at 07:34 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Ok, let me show you in a video your gameplay, just made your last 4 minuts playing and let see if you were ready to cap !!!!!!
    You should notice that of course you were in blue base a lot of times but not for grabbing, just trying to frag us . Around time 3:00 being in blue base and then came back to middle and your base to recover your flag and chase us without trying to grab ....
    Anyway, you are so fucking damn right, i was Jst2Idiot..

Looks like a player who is playing some good D. Stop being so emotional. You banned me for being a poor loser. It happens.

What you failed to also show, is when you said you'll make it 2v2 and then shortly thereafter I go and grab. But that would just be more evidence of you rage banning.

Lastly, why is it acceptable for you to spawn kill all map on Woot but someone plays D on control they get a 250 game ban? I'm curious to see the rebuttal on that.

@kdawg232 If you're going to defend, do it in your base. Don't DM mid and chase people every time they pass you.

Thread Information