User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Diablo View Post
    How is a skin problem for you when you cant even hit shit? The dark ones i agree with you,but then again i dont see any active members using the skin anymore,apart from sonic lately who uses the other skin. Btw how does my pic in my signature tell you how i am? pls make some sense and lay off the curry
    Wait here, what do u mean by this that cant even hit a shit ? M not getting what u want to say,If u saying about that i m unable to hit players ?? Then u r wrong, first try urself to play on the server ok , i have hardly seen u playing in the server ( may be timezone difference). And for ur kind info i m able to hit players OK, U r agree with me in dark ones, yes u have to be agree ok becos i m right and also from long range oK then why to put such skins??? i think |uK| tag is enough. Dont give any skin advantage and let game to be fair as it is ok , Even i have seen these skins (which were used long time ago) r very bad to detect when players moving constantly and its very hard to aim.
    Just open ur mind, take a cup of tea and again think that what i m trying to say OK.
    And i already mentioned that some time ago when these skins were used, i m not saying that plyers using it now, i m saying not to add these skins and let it be a fair game, i think u have problem with English lang thats why u cant differentiate my past tense.
    Just for u - "Has" is used for present and "Had" is used for past.
    And regarding ur signature i m not here to lay off the cury, u do if u cant understand simple English lang.

Ok well i dont even have the words of how dumb like a brick you are.things wont change like the way you want it to be,welcome to siege.have a nice day

Ok well i dont even have the words of how dumb like a brick you are.things wont change like the way you want it to be,welcome to siege.have a nice day
    You r not the ADMIN so pls shut ur mouth , a very bad smell coming out from it like comes from curry
    And regarding dumb , yes i can see u right way in ur sig pic that how u r lol

Youre probably smelling something coming underneath,its ok spiderman.Back to the topic,nice skins outlaw and i already asked if you can make more for the female commando types,looking forward to it.keep up the good work

Youre probably smelling something coming underneath,its ok spiderman.Back to the topic,nice skins outlaw and i already asked if you can make more for the female commando types,looking forward to it.keep up the good work
    No its not underneath, it something from ur mouth and i bet u have just had its taste thats why u reacting like this in ur sig pic with tongue outside looking for more lol And for ur kind info i dont think that admins will put these skins in server to satisfy u, and to make partiality and u know why becos they have brain which u lack.

Dream on kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    No its not underneath, it something from ur mouth and i bet u have just had its taste thats why u reacting like this in ur sig pic with tongue outside looking for more lol And for ur kind info i dont think that admins will put these skins in server to satisfy u, and to make partiality and u know why becos they have brain which u lack.
    Well by your logic, what makes u think they will listen to you? If ure really so concerned maybe u should have started a poll instead of posting 20 comments on how terrible the uK skins are. Just sayin.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    srsly shut up already

Wont shut up untill he learns that its not about the skins but about the gameplay,lacking brains? Lucky you that i wont resort to verbal abuse like you have shown your true colors.thank you come again!!

WAIT A SECOND!!! Is this fiht about:
    1)Diablo's sig picture?
    2)Outlaw's skins??

P.D: I love uK's skins :P I want to use them xD
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information