The best nuking tele in ClarionUltimate - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pls post this on the noobs section...

lols you can get in there before they make sc wait for the ru you need and job done.
    also im not JD who likes to 1vs1 people.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    Pls post this on the noobs section...
    You know.. I'm new in posting here so should i take this as a joke or insult?

"Unreal Tournament Chit Chat
    Anything related to UT."

You know at least i don't ask noobs on the public server to UP me all the time every game and not let them try themselves. I don't want to start an argument guys.. be nice. This video is meant to be helpful.

People talking shit already. The tele through the wall is dependent on the version of clarion. For the record, I know on clarion sws the tele through wall is possible on the regular left side facing the supplierhouse, while on clarionultimate you can make it right on the core on the wall facing the bridges.

Don't really know why you guys are bashing a thread that is supposed to be helpful to new and less experienced players.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    You know.. I'm new in posting here so should i take this as a joke or insult?
    a joke, a lot of people here can have a dry sense of humour so you will need a thick skin due to the overbearing responses you get sometimes.

I thought it was really well timed, nicely built booster and tele, plenty of nukes made and you basically finished the enemy off alone, that to me deserves a bit of respect, noob or not. Loads of people build tele's there but I haven't been in a match where it was used that effective.

the tele through core wall ruins any clarion match, winning is one thing but wrecking a match well into the "enjoyment" stage of a game and using a glitch to build through walls is just pointless...yay, you win, map changes and you have to start all over again, not everything is about getting the win.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    a joke, a lot of people here can have a dry sense of humour so you will need a thick skin due to the overbearing responses you get sometimes.

I thought it was really well timed, nicely built booster and tele, plenty of nukes made and you basically finished the enemy off alone, that to me deserves a bit of respect, noob or not. Loads of people build tele's there but I haven't been in a match where it was used that effective.

the tele through core wall ruins any clarion match, winning is one thing but wrecking a match well into the "enjoyment" stage of a game and using a glitch to build through walls is just pointless...yay, you win, map changes and you have to start all over again, not everything is about getting the win.
    Tnx a lot man.. I almost lost hope for making this video and thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    Tnx a lot man.. I almost lost hope for making this video and thread.
    you need to learn to go metaphorically blind to some replies here or they will get under your skin, most versatile set of personalities I have ever seen online is here and will always lead to a clash of opinions.

well made vid, speeding up the irrelevant bits instead of cutting them out so it shows they were all in a row and great info for others to see and try for themselves.

GJ

@UcHiHa still has the title. long live mlsg III memories

[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};65855]a joke, a lot of people here can have a dry sense of humour so you will need a thick skin due to the overbearing responses you get sometimes.

Is it possible to disagree with this guy???????
    P.s: what kenneth is talking about is that in clarion ultimate's core hut theres an invisible ceiling (right side aiming to the core, where nukes are usually made), and this ceiling a lil floor(?) which u can make a tele in, no one will see it and the only way to secure that are mines and sps, cuz no one will be like an idiot defending that simple spot. So, boots + tele bind or smth like that = auto win on clarionU
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

It's the risks of Clarion bro, if you see a 'RAMBO' playing on said map, secure your core room or lose.

Thread Information