Old Mouse Question about New Mice - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Only a few trusted sellers overseas are actually worth it but its a needle in a haystack.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I've had over a dozen mouses. G9x, g500, g400, g400s, razer death adder and g502. I'd say the g502 has the best sensor but the shape is horrendous, it's built like a brick and if you play nw the last thing you would need is a mouse that is too heavy to do fast 180/360 degree turns. The g502 is a good mouse but because it's built so heavy it makes you feel like your moving slow as a turtle esp if your usually on offence. It also has that useless sniper button idk which genius added that to the mouse but I'm not a fan of it since my thumb randomly clicks it in game all the time causing minor delays even though I have it disabled. The best mouse that exist so far that meets everyone's needs is the g303 it is ergonomically made to feel light and comfortable in your hand and has the same g502 sensor. I highly recommend the g303 over all the other new mouses they are making these days.
    Last edited by Deepack123; 07-06-2015 at 01:37 AM.

maybe no response deedouche aka hillbilly,you cheated like your faggot buddy vatiko and thats why your banned from #ipug pugs maybe the newly appointed admin staff should know this before they unbannnnnnn people gj uk staff

Quote Originally Posted by chris[CB] View Post
    maybe no response deedouche aka hillbilly,
    HAHA jesus christ... man you totally made my day bro. I missed you 45 you always knew how to give me a good laugh. I love you man no homo.

update found another thread to answer...
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 07-06-2015 at 05:07 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by chris[CB] View Post
    maybe no response deedouche aka hillbilly,you cheated like your faggot buddy vatiko and thats why your banned from #ipug pugs maybe the newly appointed admin staff should know this before they unbannnnnnn people gj uk staff
    i know you well 45 and still know you and your buddies are holding personal grudges and beef against us. About the cheating theory it's a good theory but far from being true still no cigar better luck asking @PACO what really happened because I'm sure you won't believe if I explained it to you either way. The past is the past, a weak person only seeks revenge, a strong person can accept and forgive. Which one is you 45? I was also confused why I was unbanned on pubs :S but hey I can turn in myself anytime I want because I simply don't care about it enough neither do I even play pubs anymore. I find it weird that the combo breaker bans are going to my laptop instead of my gaming pc how ironic but if that bothers you so much since your banned I'll pm the admins to ban me and send you the SS for yourself. Hope it makes you feel better xD
    Last edited by Deepack123; 07-06-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Thread Information