Player 12 on server right now woot is a bot - Page 8

User Tag List

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

average of 38 eff.

im sorry all that efficiency tells me is you're a butthurt noob who doesnt know who is actually cheating and whos just plain shit.

maybe im wrong but thats the view im getting, apologies if you're offended @AS~Chinpo

also forgot to add if that is BNK Fenix then hes nowhere near "botlike" just another average noob who trashed people who were worse
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 03-21-2015 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

average of 38 eff.

im sorry all that efficiency tells me is you're a butthurt noob who doesnt know who is actually cheating and whos just plain shit.

maybe im wrong but thats the view im getting, apologies if you're offended @AS~Chinpo

also forgot to add if that is BNK Fenix then hes nowhere near "botlike" just another average noob who trashed people who were worse
    Yes I'm such a noob. Whatever you say. lol And the reason I said he was botting was because suddenly in a match he goes from above average to killing everyone on the server so hard no one can even move to spawn. I've played him a few times when only a few other people were on the server and he nowhere near was able to kill anything like that. He won't play in matches with less than 6 people for a reason. And 38% eff when you grab the most flags nearly every match isn't surprising.

I also have a disease that causes my hands to tremor, am playing on a laptop using a mini logitech mouse, in bed with a laptop desk. I also haven't hardly played for 4 or 5 years now. But go ahead and pat yourself on the back for getting higher eff... derp. lol

Yesterday, KdawG & Tinker ( sonova ) both really good players, told me how they have been raped by Rapture nl, 2vshim , Just thought how You Will react in That case ...
    Blond's copyrighted

sonova is decent.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    sonova is decent.
    And a very very fair Player, sitting when stacked teams, switching if needeed and very Nice teamplay and CTF gameplay . Very rare : GG Jesse @sonova
    Blond's copyrighted

1v1 Chinpo vs Blaze

lel
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    breh its possible to have positive eff while running the flag.

just shoot_da_gunz

anyway I get your concerns @AS~Chinpo but weve got it under control, it would be appreciated if you actually brought something solid to the table with demos etc cause spouting cheat at every possibility with no proof is a bit like crying wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    And a very very fair Player, sitting when stacked teams, switching if needeed and very Nice teamplay and CTF gameplay . Very rare : GG Jesse @sonova
    yeah true dat was just talking about his aim.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    breh its possible to have positive eff while running the flag.

just shoot_da_gunz

anyway I get your concerns @AS~Chinpo but weve got it under control, it would be appreciated if you actually brought something solid to the table with demos etc cause spouting cheat at every possibility with no proof is a bit like crying wolf
    As I said I couldn't remember the right command to do demos on the map in question. I have demo manager installed again now. I really am unlikely to bother anymore though. Gets old having a fun map ruined by some botter spawnkilling.

I tend to fire continuously when running flags, which I do a lot, regardless if I can see a target yet or not. I imagine this is detrimental to my eff. I know that I play CTF, and the high scores I do get are due to playing the game of ctf. Frags count in dm as the only score, ctf has many different aspects and helping your team out the most is what will equal the high score to the right of the frags.. So whether it is making sure flags get returned, running flags, killing the flag keeper, I seem to score normally pretty good for my overall ctf score. If you see me playing mostly defense it probably means there is a flag runner as good or better than me, and we are weak on defense. I try to play whatever spot I'm most needed in. I don't care what my eff is, or my acc is. I care about how many flag caps my team has, and whether my flag is staying in the base so we can get a capture. I'm better than you might imagine at 1 v 1. Much easier to keep track of one person vs 6 guys spawn killing. lol
    Last edited by AS~Chinpo; 03-22-2015 at 04:43 PM.

on ig 1v1 you need the acc lel
    now, nw is more complex, but yea acc does most fo the work
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information