User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When I have played on the insta server with him, he is useless on your team, and useless on the other team.

jst2blond is actually doing a decent job, people are just upset because they just can't play like idiots anymore, or... because their friend got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    Combogib is full of bad admins... seriouslly, a lot of times, any admin (almost all times aliasing) threatened to ban me by nonexistent reasons...
    I am pretty sure you were trolled by some random guys . I am mainly alone at combogib server and never aliasing there (i admit aliasing at NW sometimes), it would be very interesting seeing at your screenshots we can have time played+name and it will also help us to identify them . Unfortunately we aren t full of bad admins there, as i said i feel so lenly
    @others : the story is off sweet agree for 250 matches ban and doesn t flame anymore, he is probably the smarter guy there : he complains, i explain, he apologizes and admit so what do we need more ?
    Maybe just look at demos and then we can speak together .
    server combogib - map control - staying mid on the top bacshotting : BANNABLE
    server SA NWCTF - map azcanize -dming and chasing without any intention to play CTF , crossing the map base to base and even if he was at ennemy base near their flag, he returned to his base chasing at his ennemy carrying the flag, maybe just grab ennemy flag then try to return to your base and eventually cap if others can cover you and your base .

At least @Sweet, thank you for not bullying/bitching . @others, beh, stay trolling if you want, i am used to it . @SAM maybe it is time to create my own troll thread Report/ban/adminabuseJST/cryingparlorBLONDpowered
    PEACE-Stop wasting time trolling and complaining for nothing - have fun
    @pIK aka Deepack the puke : LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and happy Xmas (@wat also your other fake account ?)
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 12-12-2014 at 07:42 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Should be banned for longer imo. He knows the rules and even got warned.

I honestly thought that you only get covers when your FC actually caps - so it would be imp to get any covers if your team has 0 Caps anyway

You get covers if your close to your flag carrier, you also get more bonus points if your team caps.

Covers actually have a nice encouraging system:
    If you get some cover(s), you are added 1 cover = 3 pts, which won't be taken even if that run ends (flag gets returned).
    And, if you cover AND your FC caps, you get your pts doubled, ej:
    I'm covering my FC and killed 3 guys on the way to the base: My score goes up 9 pts (3 covers*3 pts = 9)
    And, supposing there was no standoff, my FC caps: I get 9 more pts as a bonus.
    So, totals:
    9 pts for multicovering going to the base + 9 pts bonus = 18 pts <-- Score from covers doubled
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Had an idea. To get extra points, be close to your FC. There should be a range that will give you point if you covered your FC within a few radius, you get point for it, if you aren't in that radius, you won't get point for it. Following your FC to the base give extra points too for certain amount of time.

For the certain person that is staying in the opposite base spawn killing awhile the FC is long gone, that person would've died 3 seconds if it too far apart, to get rid of lamers. :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I might be wrong, often and fired from afar who is behind the FC and me to score points by cover, other times and fired from afar who runs after the FC but I have seen it in those situations not me covers given points

It's still weird some people don't know how to play, or atleast use common sense. I have never been banned, though i can play like an asshole sometimes, but that does not mean i don't play ctf.
    If people would just have a brain and knowledge any of this would'nt be a problem.
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Its hardly to do with the brain. Some people are just dumb. Anyway

Adrian im gonna say this to you again because you seem to say that everytime and never provide us with names or any evidence so we can check up on whoever is "threatening" you.

So provide evidence

Thread Information