Who banned me for 300 matches? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    lol everyshit got administrative powers bans for him self , thats just not fair
    Grow up bitches
    Last edited by behmen; 10-10-2013 at 09:57 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lmao oh look sheba is here well guess what your so called they ban you if they are losing is out of the question as I was in spec at the time watching you for over 8 minutes

i suggest you bring some evidence for your problems monkey or you shut up and take the ban, cause to me right now it looks like you deserve it seeing how much youre crying and whining over it without any evidence. lastly getting most flagkills just means that you were either dming or what you would like to call "defending" and not playing CTF. if you cant play CAPTURE THE FLAG go to the dm server

and aight is here too suck it up
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 10-10-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    lmao oh look sheba is here well guess what your so called they ban you if they are losing is out of the question as I was in spec at the time watching you for over 8 minutes

i suggest you bring some evidence for your problems monkey or you shut up and take the ban, cause to me right now it looks like you deserve it seeing how much youre crying and whining over it without any evidence. lastly getting most flagkills just means that you were either dming or what you would like to call "defending" and not playing CTF. if you cant play CAPTURE THE FLAG go to the dm server

and aight is here too suck it up
    Blaze, I win most of my CTF matches. I do know how to play CTF. I average 2.4 caps per game. Also I was the only one to cap in the game in question. My evidence is the game stats. Obviously I am not constantly video recording how I play, so the stats will have to do.

I feel any way that I play from now on will be scrutinized. I will either have to mindlessly grab flags and try not to shoot people until they have my flag or I have theirs, or join the match with a nickname, so sponge or whoever doesn't find any reason to ban me. In fact, if I know an admin is playing, I will think twice before I shoot them, because it seems that's the route that leads to being banned. Shoot the admin too much, get banned.

Also, do you really think that defending is not part of CTF? If no one is defending, then the enemy will cap at will. I forced a shutout because of my defending. This is how I won. Most people who play to DM don't care to defend, they are just looking for most frags. I explained in previous posts that I have gotten over 100 more frags in previous games than the one in question. If I was looking for frags, I would easily have had more. But, I wasn't looking for frags.

"Crying and Whining" - If I feel abused, don't I have a right to make it known? Am I supposed to just accept the abuse?
    Last edited by monkey; 10-10-2013 at 10:22 AM.

monkey, just don't defend in the middle of a map, it's really not that complicated.

defend should just be in your base, anything outside of base is considered dm. While defending you should avoid camping, being in one spot for a long period of time. Now in the case of open maps (ie woot, action or anything spam map) there is technically no base so there is no defense involved it's just dming. A base should have a division between the bases like a wall of some sort.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    defend should just be in your base, anything outside of base is considered dm. While defending you should avoid camping, being in one spot for a long period of time. Now in the case of open maps (ie woot, action or anything spam map) there is technically no base so there is no defense involved it's just dming. A base should have a division between the bases like a wall of some sort.
    There is no defense involved? WOW. JUST WOW. I have to stay in my base even though it's probably the worst strategy on Wooting1way? How am I supposed to pick up dropped flags by my teammate who are running the flag? How am I supposed to cover them?

If I can be in the best tactical position, (for defense, running the flag, covering the flag runners, picking up dropped flags) how can someone consider this position a DMing position? Its a position that controls the flow of the match, and is directly related to very important aspects of CTF. Basically if you control the middle, you control the game.

For example, if I stayed in my base, and my teammate grabbed the flag, how can I cover him? If he makes it to the middle and someone hits him, how can I pick up the flag? I would become effectively, a waste of a player if I just stay in the base and wait, hoping that someone from my team will make it across alive. Lets say my teammate did make it into our base, the people who grapple to the top can easily jump down and kill him. Since, if I was in my base, my line of sight is toward the middle, I wouldn't be able to cover him from these people because I wouldn't see them until it was too late. However, if I was in the middle, I can easily see people who are trying to kill him in the sneaky way of jumping down from the top. I would also be able to keep an eye on the people taking the direct path.

I just don't understand your reasoning. Do you understand mine?

Monkey your really sounding retarded and sounding like other players, no offense but your really are. I'm surprised your banned hasn't increased from 300 to 500 for your attitude of not accepting it and moving on. I am just talkng about defense in fact this could be in code if your outside your base and your just dming you'll get kicked or a warning The only thing that will cancel it is of your grabbing (around the flag but you have to grab it or you will get kicked) or covering the flag carrier (which would be a radius). Also in defense your only defending your flag from getting grabbed so you pretty much can be in the flag area and not grab. But all of this could have been avoided if you demo every game, which everyone should do if this happens you never know, i don't know why is it so hard to do. Stats isn't evidence in this case, if it was something about hacking you would bring stats into the case but it's last resort.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

I would unban monkey simply for his awesome forum pics

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    I would unban monkey simply for his awesome forum pics
    thank you ^ ^ ^

Thread Information