ebayuser

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ebayuser

ebayuser

i was banned for spamming ! teams!!!!! i am not denying that! i did it! but for good reason! i tried to even the teams out so it can be more of a hard game on both teams! if its unbalanced it sucks! why even play it out! grab run cap! sad!which brings me to why i think this is happening! map is changing to new map, guys get balanced out, then top player leaves on one team,not getting on his buddies team,to stack! screwing the team over cause it just evened the cookies out! now its a free for all. no game what so ever. now you hit !teams and good player from opposite team gets moved over!ruining everything! now some guys just put in !ror !b and really reck the game! well i never join a game that is 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 , i always wait for a guy to come in and then play to even it out!! which noone does, i look at effs and frags while in spec waiting,when its really lopsided ill hit !teams! which puts the guy that needs to be on the other team , over there! then he just hit the !r or ib and goes back! noone cares for a even game! i was caught up in this and i was only tring to keep things even for all to play and have a good time! i wanted to post ( which it took me forever to get here) longstory, so you know my side of the story! i do not cheat, dm, and i grab the heck out of the flag! now i hear timtim fixed the issue! and im banned for no idea how long! i just want you all to know i was doing it for a good reason not a malicious reason! thx AK

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f14/teams-6313/index2.html

Quote Originally Posted by FreAK View Post
    and im banned for no idea how long!
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    banned until 22nd August.
    Blond's copyrighted

It's sad to see someone who I think is unfairly banned when the team balancer isnt working right, hasnt worked right, and thats why timtim has been working on it trying to get it right. Also, a month? Isn't that a bit excessive for someone thats looking out for the best interest of the game? This is someone who populates the server daily which helps keeps UT alive. He plays on your server exclusively and helps promote it for others to play in. He never lames, always plays fair, and always runs for the flag. Over the years he's been playing on uK's servers, he's been on our TS and he will ALWAYS jump out if teams are stacked on his side and will make sure to jump in if he see teams are unfair. It's like clockwork. He was also never aware that trying to fix the teams, which were atrocious, while in spec was a nefarious thing to do and that day, apparently, !t was completely broken. A 30 day ban really is unjustifiable given the circumstances, to be honest.

Maybe you guys could rethink his ban?
    Last edited by RandomAliaser; 07-29-2015 at 05:30 AM.

I'm inclined to agree with @RandomAliaser. Most if not all of my interactions with @FreAK have been good ones, and I've never known him to be malicious. I think I've only ever gotten onto him about laming once, and ever since then he's been one of the most CTF oriented players. I did however tell him to stop spamming !teams a while back, so a ban is warranted here, but I think a shorter ban would get the same point across. I doubt he'll do it again. Just my $0.02.

It's a hard ban. He didn't just balance the teams once. It was literally over a hundered lines of him doing it under multiple alises.

It's a hard ban. He didn't just balance the teams once. It was literally over a hundered lines of him doing it under multiple alises.
    Oh. Wow. I shouldn't have assumed it was just once or twice. @FreAK what the hell man?

Reminds me of TzVirus's team balance bind lmao.
    He got banned on a 4way game (before balancer was fixed by you know who...) and he had no clue why.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

RIGHT....and if team balancer was working correctly he wouldnt have had to spam it as many times as he did...he said he didnt do it maliciously...he honestly tried to even the teams...plz consider a lesser ban
    the team balancer has not been working right for a while....despite him doing this under many aliases
    you guys know full well it hasnt worked right and thats why tim tim has been messing with it....i can garantee he wont do it again if it means him being banned again
    Last edited by RandomAliaser; 07-30-2015 at 12:18 AM.

I'm not sure but lately the balancer has been absolute dogshit and is not working at all. Something needs to be done with the balancer and not some "quick fix".

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

@|uK|UNrealshots lol... Did you read my post in the other thread? The reason the balancer "has been absolute dogshit" lately is because it no longer actually has my quick fix. I put the original balancer back on.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    That's because I put the original balancer back on without telling anyone. I wanted to see if people would notice. Your post actually serves as proof that the original balancer is worse than my modified balancer, because there's actually been a slightly modified balancer on servers for months prior to the significant changes I made last week (which led to people being switched a lot). I also of course didn't tell anyone about the slightly modified version that's been on servers for months, so it's interesting to see comments now that the original one is on.

Now what I'll probably do is tell people I put a new balancer on there without actually changing anything. Let's see who claims something is different this time lol.

On a related note, for the past 10 NewNet version bumps (at least), there have actually been absolutely no gameplay changes whatsoever. And yet, every time, some idiot says something like, "Wow this NewNet version is so much worse than the last one." Haha... Fucking placebo effect. It certainly gives me a good laugh.

--- Updated ---

I'm reminded of a funny story back when I was working on NewNet weapons, and a certain well-known manipulative troll demanded that I make some changes. So all I did was change the version number and leave everything exactly the same. He played a pug or two with it and then said to me on TeamSpeak, "The changes you made are perfect!" I then told him I didn't actually change anything to see what he would say. All I got in response was, "WOW FUCK YOU!" and he rage quit TS immediately. Good times.

@RandomAliaser The balancer at the time @FreAK was banned was actually working better than the original balancer. He was abusing a feature of the balancer that forces a rebalance whenever at least 3 different players type !teams by making himself appear to be 3 different players.

Thread Information