BANEO DE LA IRONIA

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BANEO DE LA IRONIA

I apologize 2 administrators only remember scream, what happened was in 2 matches at different times of the day yesterday, 2 warnings and finally a ban, laming assruning reason. I would like to explain that while follow the rules but we all have a limit of patience. I think that all who follow the rules also want others to follow them, unfortunately not many players who follow the rules even if others do not, in my case, but the admins should consider who will ban before do so or at least ask what is happening because they know frequent players and know their gaming trend, I am aware that maybe during the games they open had the feeling that I was playing so dirty, but this is not the case, I foul play on purpose with those q do not follow the rules and back staff only foul play against that player, returning to the case in opportunities not get get to play 100% in ctf mode because being very heavy the server US UK . I would like that when I ask a player not campear my base while the flag is not and shoot the other in the back while heading to take the flag, they do not listen, then I'll be right personnel and against that player modified my style, that's all, yesterday's case was not so bad, ban seems to me that way is not serious ... if an unknown player is another story. I hope to understand it was not intentional. regards

quisiera pedir disculpas a 2 administradores solo recuerdo a scream, lo ocurrido fue en 2 partidos en diferente tiempo del dia de ayer, 2 avisos y por ultimo un baneo, motivo laming assruning. quisiera explicarles que hace tiempo sigo las reglas pero todos tenemos un limite de paciencia. creo que todos los que seguimos las reglas tambien queremos que los demas las sigan, lamentablemente no son muchos los jugadores que siguen las reglas aun cuando los demas no lo hacen, es mi caso, pero los admins deberian considerar a quien van a banear antes de hacerlo o al menos preguntar que esta pasando ya que ellos conoces a los jugadores frecuentes y conocen su tendencia de juego, soy conciente que quizas durante los juegos ellos abran tenido la sensacion que yo estaba jugando de forma sucia, pero no es este el caso, yo juego sucio a proposito con aquellos q no siguen las reglas y lo vuelvo personal solo juego sucio contra ese jugador, volviendo al caso concreto en oportunidades no consigo llegar a jugar al 100% en modo ctf debido a que siendo muy pesado el server US UK. a mi me gustaria que cuando le pido a un jugador que no campear mi base mientras la bandera no esta y disparar a los demas por la espalda mientras que se dirigen a tomar la bandera, no escuchan, entonces lo vuelvo personal y contra ese jugador modifico mi estilo, eso es todo, el caso de ayer no fue para tanto, a mi me parece banear de esa forma es poco serio... si fuera un jugador desconocido es otra la historia. espero entiendan que no fue intencional. saludos
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 06-08-2016 at 09:13 AM.

i did ban one other also before i warned you , cos you were doing nothing but backshooting and playing lame , so i did gave you a warning , i didnt see anyone off my team mates were laming like you 2 were doing , and we were 2 admins in 2 diffrent teams

I understand, but I think you and your friends are wrong about the only thing I was doing was backshooting I think you do not know as game but could ask other players because it is unusual and not in bad faith the way I play, besides I find it quite unfair after having said this you do not keep in mind when judging only by 3 minutes of play and not evaluate 2 years of play

entiendo, pero creo que usted y sus amigos se equivocan respecto a lo unico que estaba haciendo era backshooting me parece que usted no conoce como juego pero podria preguntar a otros jugadores ya que no es habitual y tampoco de mala fe mi forma de juego, ademas me parece bastante injusto luego de haberle dicho lo anterior usted no lo tenga en cuenta a la hora de juzgarme solo por 3 minutos de juego y no evaluar 2 años de juego

we all need too follow the rules , and if you see someone laming or something say that too me and i will go spec and we ban ppl everyday , 3 minutes are enough if you only play like the other guy did , 1-2 backshoot can be enough too starting something you dont want too

so is everyone has to follow the rules, but the truth is that that does not happen, I would like you to tell me how many times the average are in the server? I ask because when I go to play in all the opportunities there are always players who play dirty on purpose, I understand that you ask me to notify you when you have players like that, but the truth is that it is not my role to control as playing and They do, because I do not have patience and time to do those things that are perhaps not as relevant for fun player I am nothing more than that. but it could have another role. finally and I say again, I aprece rarely gets bans indiscriminately to a player who keeps the shapes and good games, it's like not to let Messi play a game because he was offside, lol but hey there's a lot referee sold lately jajajaj......is the same violate its laws with the intention that unintentionally?

asi es todos tienen que seguir las reglas, pero la verdad es que eso no pasa, me gustaria que me digas cuantas veces promedio estas en el server? te pregunto porque cuando yo entro a jugar en todas las oportunidades siempre hay jugadores que juegan sucio a proposito, , entiendo que usted me pida que yo le avise cuando hayan jugadores asi, pero la verdad es que no es mi rol controlar como juegan y que hacen, ya que no dispongo de paciencia y tiempo para hacer esas cosas que quizas no son tan relevantes para divertirme yo soy jugador nada mas que eso. pero podria hacerlo de tener otro rol . por ultimo y le vuelvo a decir, me aprece raro que se le banea indiscriminadamente a un jugador que mantiene las formas y buenos juegos, es como no dejarle jugar a messi un partido porque estaba en posicion adelantada, jajaja pero bueno hay mucho arbitro vendido ultimamente jajajaj es lo mismo infringir sus leyes con intencion que sin intencion?
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 06-08-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    so is everyone has to follow the rules, but the truth is that that does not happen, I would like you to tell me how many times the average are in the server? I ask because when I go to play in all the opportunities there are always players who play dirty on purpose, I understand that you ask me to notify you when you have players like that, but the truth is that it is not my role to control as playing and They do, because I do not have patience and time to do those things that are perhaps not as relevant for fun player I am nothing more than that. but it could have another role. finally and I say again, I aprece rarely gets bans indiscriminately to a player who keeps the shapes and good games, it's like not to let Messi play a game because he was offside, lol but hey there's a lot referee sold lately jajajaj......is the same violate its laws with the intention that unintentionally?

asi es todos tienen que seguir las reglas, pero la verdad es que eso no pasa, me gustaria que me digas cuantas veces promedio estas en el server? te pregunto porque cuando yo entro a jugar en todas las oportunidades siempre hay jugadores que juegan sucio a proposito, , entiendo que usted me pida que yo le avise cuando hayan jugadores asi, pero la verdad es que no es mi rol controlar como juegan y que hacen, ya que no dispongo de paciencia y tiempo para hacer esas cosas que quizas no son tan relevantes para divertirme yo soy jugador nada mas que eso. pero podria hacerlo de tener otro rol . por ultimo y le vuelvo a decir, me aprece raro que se le banea indiscriminadamente a un jugador que mantiene las formas y buenos juegos, es como no dejarle jugar a messi un partido porque estaba en posicion adelantada, jajaja pero bueno hay mucho arbitro vendido ultimamente jajajaj es lo mismo infringir sus leyes con intencion que sin intencion?
    You got banned yesterday by me under the nick jamaico. You crouched and backshot in corners even after warnings

chocolate for the news ... which apparently nobody wants to understand is that I did not purposely perhaps all repeat what they say admins, and that's all you can say about my nordog? you who played many times as me just repeat what has already been said come on, can not be anyone stand in my place and that encouragement for the server to be fun to play, pfff any boys .... I will not ruin no game but I was warned and I banearon not insult anyone not bother anyone but apparently some admin will open bothered mine have received some shot from behind and I repeat WAS nOT INTENTIONAL. depues my god guys complain that the kids do not follow the rules, they have to be more flexible boys and ask again the same ... IS THE SAME PUNISHMENT FOR ONE WHO DOES NOT intension THAT ONE TO DO WITH? PLEASE ME IF YOU WILL KEEP THE REGALS ban PLEASE CALL ME FOR VIDEO SS MY ADMIN I'm not THAT DO THAT REMAIN FOR THAT THEY ARE ..... I AM TO FRIENDS NOTHING BUT NO UT APARA DISTURB AND apparently few THEM ANGRY tHAT FOR A PAIR OF SHOTS AND mE Banean imaginence tHE UNFAIR tO mE tHAT I SEE MANY PLAYERS nOT FOLLOW tHE RULES I wILL TRY tO dETER AND yOU mE Banean PFFF someone explain it to me because you do not I see no sense to punish an ally for? to give the Sample? if I give the example

- - - Updated - - -

okey now try their way, see the full video of the game, I can ask that? well as you can ask me to play well or they ban me! as is the case! ... so we do things properly .... as you should do

I got demo on 2 maps were you played like that and I can upload them tomorrow if you don't have your own demo too watch

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    chocolate for the news ... which apparently nobody wants to understand is that I did not purposely perhaps all repeat what they say admins, and that's all you can say about my nordog? you who played many times as me just repeat what has already been said come on, can not be anyone stand in my place and that encouragement for the server to be fun to play, pfff any boys .... I will not ruin no game but I was warned and I banearon not insult anyone not bother anyone but apparently some admin will open bothered mine have received some shot from behind and I repeat WAS nOT INTENTIONAL. depues my god guys complain that the kids do not follow the rules, they have to be more flexible boys and ask again the same ... IS THE SAME PUNISHMENT FOR ONE WHO DOES NOT intension THAT ONE TO DO WITH? PLEASE ME IF YOU WILL KEEP THE REGALS ban PLEASE CALL ME FOR VIDEO SS MY ADMIN I'm not THAT DO THAT REMAIN FOR THAT THEY ARE ..... I AM TO FRIENDS NOTHING BUT NO UT APARA DISTURB AND apparently few THEM ANGRY tHAT FOR A PAIR OF SHOTS AND mE Banean imaginence tHE UNFAIR tO mE tHAT I SEE MANY PLAYERS nOT FOLLOW tHE RULES I wILL TRY tO dETER AND yOU mE Banean PFFF someone explain it to me because you do not I see no sense to punish an ally for? to give the Sample? if I give the example

- - - Updated - - -

okey now try their way, see the full video of the game, I can ask that? well as you can ask me to play well or they ban me! as is the case! ... so we do things properly .... as you should do

cant upload right now? please because i want to play

I apologize 2 administrators only remember scream, what happened was in 2 matches at different times of the day yesterday, 2 warnings and finally a ban, laming assruning reason. I would like to explain that while follow the rules but we all have a limit of patience. I think that all who follow the rules also want others to follow them, unfortunately not many players who follow the rules even if others do not, in my case, but the admins should consider who will ban before do so or at least ask what is happening because they know frequent players and know their gaming trend, I am aware that maybe during the games they open had the feeling that I was playing so dirty, but this is not the case, I foul play on purpose with those q do not follow the rules and back staff only foul play against that player, returning to the case in opportunities not get get to play 100% in ctf mode because being very heavy the server US UK . I would like that when I ask a player not campear my base while the flag is not and shoot the other in the back while heading to take the flag, they do not listen, then I'll be right personnel and against that player modified my style, that's all, yesterday's case was not so bad, ban seems to me that way is not serious ... if an unknown player is another story. I hope to understand it was not intentional. regards

quisiera pedir disculpas a 2 administradores solo recuerdo a scream, lo ocurrido fue en 2 partidos en diferente tiempo del dia de ayer, 2 avisos y por ultimo un baneo, motivo laming assruning. quisiera explicarles que hace tiempo sigo las reglas pero todos tenemos un limite de paciencia. creo que todos los que seguimos las reglas tambien queremos que los demas las sigan, lamentablemente no son muchos los jugadores que siguen las reglas aun cuando los demas no lo hacen, es mi caso, pero los admins deberian considerar a quien van a banear antes de hacerlo o al menos preguntar que esta pasando ya que ellos conoces a los jugadores frecuentes y conocen su tendencia de juego, soy conciente que quizas durante los juegos ellos abran tenido la sensacion que yo estaba jugando de forma sucia, pero no es este el caso, yo juego sucio a proposito con aquellos q no siguen las reglas y lo vuelvo personal solo juego sucio contra ese jugador, volviendo al caso concreto en oportunidades no consigo llegar a jugar al 100% en modo ctf debido a que siendo muy pesado el server US UK. a mi me gustaria que cuando le pido a un jugador que no campear mi base mientras la bandera no esta y disparar a los demas por la espalda mientras que se dirigen a tomar la bandera, no escuchan, entonces lo vuelvo personal y contra ese jugador modifico mi estilo, eso es todo, el caso de ayer no fue para tanto, a mi me parece banear de esa forma es poco serio... si fuera un jugador desconocido es otra la historia. espero entiendan que no fue intencional. saludos
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 06-08-2016 at 04:42 PM.

Hakuna solo te puedo recomendar que te enfoques en el match, evita corresponder de la misma forma si alguien esta cometiendo faltas al reglamento, al final tu resultaras mas afectado o no?
    Toma demo, ss o acude a las estadisticas, tambien puedes ignorar al sujeto en cuestion si te da mucho problema hacer reporte.

Y de los mods que estan la verdad no dudo que su intecion sea la mayoria de las veces actuar y tomar medidas equivalentes por igual pero aveces se nublan o pierden objetividad.
    CDQMCP

Thread Information