john banned

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: john banned

john banned

Any reason why john got banned earlier today? I was in spec an he told me the ban message says dm/backshooting with no time frame. Scream was in the server apparently if he could clear this up, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Any reason why john got banned earlier today? I was in spec an he told me the ban message says dm/backshooting with no time frame. Scream was in the server apparently if he could clear this up, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|ScReaM View Post
    you were the USA guy right ? i baned both you and john cos the only thing you 2 did do was dming and backshooting . so you guys guy were baned at same time for half day

i baned both you and the USA guy cos you guys were not playing by the rules . it was half day ban it already gone .

Lets try that again
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    I was in spec
    So I wasn't USA or john just to clear things up

Just curious if you had a demo of john "dm/backshooting" since you need proof for a ban. john was the one barking at an admin to ban USA but apparently telling admins how to do their job is a bannable offense lol

Only if you tell Scream to do something is it a bannable offense

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Scream always demoing and is a fair mod

Still wondering where that demo is since he always demos. I'd like to see the demo that got john banned without any warning. I must be under the wrong impression that warnings are never given out anymore. If you're a mod and you're getting shitted on the best solution is to ragequit or ban. Seems to be a trend I've noticed lately.

I wasnt getting shit on . I was in spec one map then played against him he didnt kill me that often either . I cancer upload them after work . Cant prommis you can watch them

Scream do you think I was born yesterday?

I've watched you in spec rage out when you're losing. Please stop lying.

Whatever you meant by "cancer upload" please upload that "cancer" so I can watch it, and to assume I wouldn't watch a demo is a lie. I know how you play and you should get your admin removed, but this game is dying from stupid fucks like you so I can't blame you.

It's actually funny that mods on the server are so power hungry to ban people. No warning, no nothing, just ban players without any warning. Back to my previous post, it appears warnings are no longer given. I can't blame you actually, you get paid 0 (thats zero dollars) to run a dying game. Kind of sad actually. You literally lost your best mod that still gives a shit about this game. I'd honestly be upset about losing shots as a mod. He was the one that actually seemed to give a fuck and have a brain unlike you.
    Last edited by Camper; 06-05-2017 at 01:19 AM.

Auto correct on swedish Phone. I will upload it after work.

I can upload all my demos and you can watch how i play cos i never backshooting, dm , laming like all others like you ...

Thread Information