Combogib: Double fire abuse on NW - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    quoted from fader's original post: some guy was running around killing people at 100hp in what appeared to be 1 hit with shock rifle (shock only does 60 dmg)...

the video doesn't show that reality. fader was trying to reinforce his claim with false information or is it real information?

Just because any double hits didn't occur in that very short clip doesn't mean they never did. You're grasping for straws with your argument, as you were clearly attempting to exploit a bug there, and that's all that matters.
    Last edited by TimTim; 01-03-2014 at 10:33 AM.

i will watch the demo from start to finish to see any proof that i killed someone with one hit like fader said. it's not possible for me to make someone elses client show two legitimate shockbeams at the same time, that's outrageous.
    i'd like to see someone reproduce two shockbeams on my screen, consistantly, with the current combogib mod. this double shockbeam is originating from the accusers computer. lets be realistic.

There's really no point for me to try and explain this to you. There is nothing wrong with fader's client. The shots originate from yours and he sees what you repicate to the server. Again, there is no way to consistently do this without doing it on purpose.

We aren't any tom dick and harry here. We do know our stuff. Try a different story like sorry I didn't do this intentionally or even better I did do this. Maybe then I would be more empathetic towards you and review your ban in line with the standard cheat policy.

his posts made my day
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazmeech View Post
    i will watch the demo from start to finish to see any proof that i killed someone with one hit like fader said. it's not possible for me to make someone elses client show two legitimate shockbeams at the same time, that's outrageous.
    i'd like to see someone reproduce two shockbeams on my screen, consistantly, with the current combogib mod. this double shockbeam is originating from the accusers computer. lets be realistic.

70 health to 0 from two shots hitting simultaneously.. as said before, shock does 60 damage so this is not possible unless the hits are real

there was no double shockbeam there and i hit you with a shockcombo in that video. who is grasping now?

--- Updated ---

like i said before it was fun and uk does a nice job here. if you don't want me to play on the servers it's ok but this is a joke just look at the last demo fader put, i hit him with a "shock combo" and he is still going on about double shock beams which
    proves he's grasping and you are just supporting him sam for whatever reason.. i'm not going to post again and you can believe what you want.. fader feels threatened and eliminated the threat that's it that's all. look at the last demo and tell me that i didn't kill him with a shock combo and show me where there are two shock beams in that last demo.. good bye

You must be really dumb to realize what is really haunting and i doubt that will be your last post since you said that firsthe other times you posted. Now, do you see any shock ball before you did the combo? No, because you are using a zp bug aka rapid fire which is an exploit.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Last word:
    This requires code to pull it off, it's an exploit.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    blaze always thought i was zp bugging when i headshot him
    lol and thats why after the zp was removed all of you kept getting rolled over sideways?

zp is back on the siege server btw maybe we can go and play and you can zp bug -_-

Thread Information