User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Yo]

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    grow up kids
    Coming from your mouth? lol

I probably could be your dad, daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Weapons players do that loads of times when combogib is voted, they either DM or fuck around. That'swhy weapons shouldn't be on the combo server.
    ^
    "If Jack helped you off a horse, would you help Jack off a horse?"

doesnt matter how old are you if you act like a pendejo. thank god you're not my dad.
    Never Lucky.

ya i heard some people wanna slap up ironmaiden

doesnt matter how old are you if you act like a pendejo. thank god you're not my dad.
    What was the last time you had a look at your own so mature manga avatar and that silly signature image? All your posts are entirely useless. You are telling people “grow up kids”? You are the one being full of kiddo shit. I bet a buck fifty that you are still a teen or in your early twenties at best and that you didn’t archive shit in your life so far. So fuck off trying to tell me what to do. You are making a first class clown out of yourself.

I don't have demo but you can check the screenshot in my first post.
    IronMad ,is there a thread in which you're not telling someone to fuck off ? Words can't describe how pathetic you are.

Quote Originally Posted by CoD|JIgSaW View Post
    IronMad ,is there a thread in which you're not telling someone to fuck off ? Words can't describe how pathetic you are.
    JIgShit, is there a thread in which you're not flaming me? I'm just handing out the same bullshit that was handed to me to begin with. If you have a close look I don't attack anybody who didn't attack me in the first line. Words can't describe how low your IQ must be. Just using the same, low level language and making sure you understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    What was the last time you had a look at your own so mature manga avatar and that silly signature image? All your posts are entirely useless. You are telling people “grow up kids”? You are the one being full of kiddo shit. I bet a buck fifty that you are still a teen or in your early twenties at best and that you didn’t archive shit in your life so far. So fuck off trying to tell me what to do. You are making a first class clown out of yourself.
    you're useless with all this complaints , your post doesnt help in any way , and yeah im 20 but im not a fucking old fart with a shitty job (prolly) butthurt 24/7 , arguing about a stupid 99game. An advice for you , to complaint about games you should be good at it , i mean , doesnt matter how many times you ask here for bans or w.e if you suck dick like all the noobs in pub server does. Take your pills and relax a bit.
    Last edited by Shiro; 09-06-2015 at 05:59 PM.
    Never Lucky.

you're useless with all this complaints , your post doesnt help in any way , and yeah im 20 but im not a fucking old fart with a shitty job (prolly) butthurt 24/7 , arguing about a stupid 99game. An advice for you , to complaint about games you should be good at it , i mean , doesnt matter how many times you ask here for bans or w.e if you suck dick like all the noobs in pub server does. Take your pills and relax a bit.
    Wrong, I retired very early from my own business. I have plenty of time too fuck with you. Difference is I won't be losing anything, I have all my ducks in a row. Btw: you should read up on punctuation. Your posts suck ass and prove what a small light you are. See, while you think playing in pug is da shit you are probably still depended on moma and daddy. I bet they are really proud of your achievements in a fucking game. If you think you can compete with me in anything that actually matters in life you will fall very short. So next time you try to prove a point or give me advice with your cheap ass insults and zero value better get a hold on your own shit.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 09-06-2015 at 06:51 PM.

Thread Information