Defeating a cheater (Omega) on Deck - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by forsejz View Post
    I didn't confirmed that I have bot, I just said for example used "if" and "then" . I don't know English well but I think you not that stupid and didn't understood.
    Kpekep isn't my friend
    VPN is a free software
    You really funny when talking about things that you don't know.
    ACE will never detect nnb if anthrax will not get cheat's .dll
    Idk what he doing in his updates, but I don't think that it touches protection.
    A private vpn, thats safe to use costs money
    A free vpn can sniff your traffic, steal passwords, credit card info +++ . Its a reason it IS free and full of dodgy advertisements. You really funny when you pretend to know it all.
    Last edited by |uK|Nordog; 12-24-2016 at 07:43 PM.

I didn't confirmed that I have bot
    Yeah but the logs I posted do confirm. These logs aren't just going to appear out of thin air. These logs exist because a known cheat was loaded into your game.

But I guess this file, C:\Users\forsy1488\Desktop\Folder\UT\System\Render .DLL, stored under the user name, forsy1488, is all just an elaborate setup to frame you!

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I'm not pretend to know it all. But it looks like I know better when some users here. I knew all you wrote to me, but I Omega good enough and I know he won't pay for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    A private vpn, thats safe to use costs money
    A free vpn can sniff your traffic, steal passwords, credit card info +++ . Its a reason it IS free and full of dodgy advertisements. You really funny when you pretend to know it all.
    - - - Updated - - -

I know I just did a answer. Just questions for example :
    If I was banned once for NNB, why people say that I still cheating, if ACE detects NNB?
    Why kpekep played with it without bans, but I was banned? I'm special one?
    ACE don't detect NNB, so I don't know how this log can show ban because of NNB. I'm not using anything, and the fact ACE bans NNB if foolish.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Yeah but the logs I posted do confirm. These logs aren't just going to appear out of thin air. These logs exist because a known cheat was loaded into your game.

But I guess this file, C:\Users\forsy1488\Desktop\Folder\UT\System\Render .DLL, stored under the user name, forsy1488, is all just an elaborate setup to frame you!
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

Sad to use 1488 in a name

Idk what is it. In description I can see NoName.dll, it means NoNameBot? Then why some players can play with it, so I got banned?
    I know russian player called kpekep, he bought NoNameBot for test (will it work on ACE or no), and it works. Then why I got ban, but he isn't?
    I dont know what is it but it sounds stupid (ban because of nonamebot) because it bypass ACE, Anthrax can't update cheat-base. Better will be if all "anticheaters" gather money for buy nonamebot and give .dll to Anthrax , so he can make NoNameBot detect. This is the best way you can protect this game, not to ban each player that most people do not like. I played pugs and a lot of like this, no one called me cheater. Just this crazy RTG carries noise and can't stop this topic.
    And yes, why if this detected me once can't detect me again for a year? Even newest ACE. Something stupid, lol.
    He got caught few days ago and also play with your nick. Question is : Is it you or really your friend behind this one? Admins can easily clarify it if needed. Cheating twice = perma.
    Blond's copyrighted

its him

Game over Forsejz.

Im i the only one who keeps thinkung why the fuck do u cheat in a 18 year old game?

And Im curious About what that hack does? I know aimbots and triggerbots but wtf is this?

Enlighten me plz

Thread Information