Paris

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paris

Paris

Sending out prayers to everyone that lives in France, I hope you are well, also your family and friends.

This is all very sad...
    "If Jack helped you off a horse, would you help Jack off a horse?"

Too all the french ut players. Hope your families , friends and others are safe! What a horrible thing !

Why do people have to be so stupid... There's no reason to do shit like this. Ever. It boils down to stupidity, brainwashing, and the inability to think for oneself.

#prayingforparis <3

Terrible
    My family's going to paris right before the euro, now I can't help feeling worried.
    I guess that's what these pieces of shit are trying to achieve, well they've done it.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Envoi de prières à tous les joueurs de ut en Français, J'espère que vous et votre famille et vos amis sont en sécurité.

C'est horrible ce qui s'est passé......

Cowardice. Killing innocent people, men, women, children...this Is a terrible shit, most terrible one since WWII. Unfortunately for them, France, free World won't stop fighting for freedom because of This. What doesn't kill You make You stronger.
    I feel sad, i feel angry but i feel proud being with all of You Guys, people from many countries, fighting for freedom and peace.
    Blond's copyrighted

no one is safe anymore... and this "war" will probably never end IS are like rats they got people everywhere.
    am i the only one thinking about Keith right now? wonder how it is with him.

Thanks for all the support dudes.

It looks like it's not just another isolated terrorist act but coordinated military attacks against the western world this time.

I'm scared it's the begin of a fuckin civilization war unless the coalition fights FOR REAL against ISIS in Syria and Irak.
    Then, destroy terrorist militias and training camps in Afghanistan, Yemen, Nigeria, Libya...

ISIS, Al-Qaeda, AQMI, boko haram .. are responsible of too much offence, massacre and destruction against mankind since years. Now it's enough.

Hope it's not too late already..

Quote Originally Posted by zrt View Post
    Thanks for all the support dudes.

It looks like it's not just another isolated terrorist act but coordinated military attacks against the western world this time.

I'm scared it's the begin of a fuckin civilization war unless the coalition fights FOR REAL against ISIS in Syria and Irak.
    Then, destroy terrorist militias and training camps in Afghanistan, Yemen, Nigeria, Libya...

ISIS, Al-Qaeda, AQMI, boko haram .. are responsible of too much offence, massacre and destruction against mankind since years. Now it's enough.

Hope it's not too late already..
    I Think it is too late. All those refugees with smartphone, brand new fashion clothes etc, are likely to be supported financially by is. Our politicians are too blind. Since when was it normal too flee around the half World with such luxery items? Would assume you had too sell the little you had of value too support your escape too safety. But alot of them are new showered, with brand new clothes. Not at all accusing everyone of the refugees, but its loads of Them. Hope for gods sake im prejudging them, and are totally wrong.

Thread Information