Banned?!? - Page 11

User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Banned?!?

@HakunaMatata there's no need to get so defensive so quickly. You're still playing on servers aren't you? You and I both know what you did, and no amount of sucking up on these forums will fool me, but as long as you don't do it again, you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    @HakunaMatata there's no need to get so defensive so quickly. You're still playing on servers aren't you? You and I both know what you did, and no amount of sucking up on these forums will fool me, but as long as you don't do it again, you'll be fine.
    is easy for you to say those things no? of course you are not at my place. Above all you have full power and knowledge all the time to see who is behind the player and that system has.
    the only thing I know is that you are incapas apologize. you are the administrator.
    if you with all the knowledge you have on my computer my CONNECTION my server ips and the state of my game does not find anything, should apologize.
    one more question, who created NewNet?

es facil para usted decirme esas cosas no? claro usted no esta en mi lugar. encima de todo usted tiene todo el poder y el conocimiento para ver todo el tiempo quien esta detras del jugador y que sistema tiene.
    lo unico que YO se es que usted es incapas de pedir disculpas. usted es administrador.
    si usted con todo el conocimiento que tiene sobre mi computadora mi coneccion mi servidor de ips y sobre el estado de mi juego no encuentra nada, DEBE PEDIR DISCULPAS.
    una pregunta mas, quien a creado newnet?

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    quien a creado newnet?
    Es timtim .
    Keep calm, we haven t say anything . Be sure he you were a convicted cheater, you probably can t play at uK servers right now .
    Peace !!!
    Jst2b
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    The shock ball going in only one direction is a demo replication bug, though I know I fixed that a long time ago so I don't know why it's happening here. Could be that the combogib rifle didn't inherit the fix from the normal shock. It was a royal pain in the ass (a hack on top of a hack).
    OMG that is called lag, they play with over 250 ping, also youtube videos looses many frames, are you really admin ipug?? are you kidding?? everyone that plays at high performance knows that, dont make me LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    OMG that is called lag, they play with over 250 ping, also youtube videos looses many frames, are you really admin ipug?? are you kidding?? everyone that plays at high performance knows that, dont make me LOL.
    > Implying you know more than I do about the mod I created, a mod designed to compensate for lag in all areas of the game...

LOL. I've never seen anyone solidify their ignorance as hard as you just did in this post. The shock balls are going in one direction because they're the clientside shock balls and their direction isn't being replicated properly within the demo.
    Last edited by TimTim; 01-13-2015 at 06:36 PM. Reason: s/idiocy/ignorance

solidify my ass everything about Rp looks like a cheat to you

Now what on Earth could possibly give people the idea that Rp's full of cheaters?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    This guy its clean!! he just find a good config, once you play with 144hz and a good mouse and config you can do that and more, EASY this whole thread its ridiculous unreal shoots has videos like that and nobody blame him LOL
    thats because unrealshots crosshair movement isnt erratic like you just saw in the previous post by sja where when he kills someone or goes to kill someone the crosshair moves like hes having a fucking spasm attack

god you're really fucking dumb if you cant see that, lastly if you knew anything about cheats you would know that the crosshair doesnt stop at a player it always moves across the hitbox to the last possible second to get that kill, compared to a normal person who would stop completely at the player and anywhere randomly at the hitbox to get the kill

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    if you knew anything about cheats you would know that the crosshair doesnt stop at a player it always moves across the hitbox to the last possible second to get that kill, compared to a normal person who would stop completely at the player and anywhere randomly at the hitbox to get the kill
    Sorry i dont see anything wrong there you dumb fuck.

Why aren't we closing this thread, too many apes

Thread Information