Switching selections with the constructor - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    Well tbh, I really dont expect anything from main admins oe developers or whatever you guys call it these days cultural support and that. I mean the minigun shit has been a thing for like over 3 years now? And it hasnt been fixed for shit because we have no control over it, so I really gave up with helping siege being more enjoyable. I still have fun playing but doesnt change the fact that still pisses me off having 4 people chasing me with minigun instakilling me
    oo baby tohrakawin you totally read my mind, I lov you.

don't want to be rude or anything sam, higor but "why was the minigun fixed on pug server but not on public server?"

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    don't want to be rude or anything sam, higor but "why was the minigun fixed on pug server but not on public server?"

I think chis fixed it on pug server

Define 'minigun fix'
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Define 'minigun fix'
    Everything said and that is all you respond with....... Fucking robot.

You know about all the issues about siege versions, you just ignore them all because you don't give a fuck about the players or what they report. Especially as you know how to get the max experience as you are the dev. You were caught once by me for exploiting siege bugs, wouldn't shock me if you still are doing it. The door for exploits is wide open for you so you don't need to care about bugs. Your word you are not exploiting doesn't mean shit.

This isn't just me yelling what you should do. It is down to 6+ years developing rocket-x experience for a once huge community much bigger than Siege. Listen to the players or one day a situation will arise that gives players a place to play siege where bugs don't exist that seriously screw the experience up for them.

Your ignorance is astounding, You really could not give a damn about anyone but yourself and you are so aloof when people report a problem.

You remind me of LORT from WINGS clan, he was just like you but he went from top clan with all the traffic to the collapse of the clan and the servers because he was arrogant and only did what he cared about, just like you he was a first class cunt.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-24-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Define 'minigun fix'
    its op, it been polls to get this fixed as well as.. but nothing...

TIW fire rates is as far as I go.

I think they are asking for the minigun to have the same fire rate and damage of the stock. If that is the case already, maybe make it less powerful now that it has hitscan on it.

LCWeapons is in need of extensive reviews and fixes.
    There is also yet another LC bug I forgot to list: ASMD Pulse (LC) damage goes through rubber suit.

I was so damn happy with one of those suits and charged towards a Pulse thinking i'd be immortal... got rekt in 1 second.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I think they are asking for the minigun to have the same fire rate and damage of the stock. If that is the case already, maybe make it less powerful now that it has hitscan on it.
    Right now it is a HyperSniper, if you are close enough it will shred you like paper and there is no escape as it pins you from dodging. Cut the firing rate in half or make the accuracy lower....anything so it isn't a severely overpowered rapid fire ZP sniper rifle.

It is still very, very sad it has taken so long for this to actually be taken seriously..... I won't hold my breath with this being changed though, I will have to see it to believe it. I have zero faith that siege is being developed for the players, instead it is just a sandbox for Higor to play in on Sam's property.

LCWeapons is in need of extensive reviews and fixes.
    There is also yet another LC bug I forgot to list: ASMD Pulse (LC) damage goes through rubber suit.

I was so damn happy with one of those suits and charged towards a Pulse thinking i'd be immortal... got rekt in 1 second.
    Is there anything you have built that isn't buggy as hell and needs constant fixing? smh
    Also what the fuck has that got to do with the questions being put forward here????? Yet again you dodged a question or request and came out with some random shit. Do you suffer from severe ADHD?
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-25-2016 at 12:38 AM.

Thread Information