Ban for no reason - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Childish to bring this over to a 16 year old game people just want to enjoy the last breath off of, the excuse makes it even more funnier.
    Grow up and grow a pair, there are worse things happening in the world.

Unban this fella, thankyou.

It's ridiculous to make an individual responsible for a political issue and , like the message above, childish to bring this up in a gaming environment which has no influence on the matter anyway. This is pure and simply a personal matter which shouldnt be displayed here, it has nothing to do with this player and certainly doesnt deserve a ban. I think its already bad enough in the real world, dont bring it into the gaming world.

Unban this guy, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Hi. As you know many people are boycotting israel!

This is nothing against you. But settlement land is banned from servers. Non settlement land isn't. Therefore, if you move to the original borders of Israel, you should be fine to play. I hope you can appreciate the reasoning behind this. If you'd like a further explanation as to why we see fit to ban settlement land, we can go into it no problems and I can give you more detailed justification. Please try to understand this is not politically, racially or anti semitically motivated.
    Sorry man, but this "ban" is crazy.

Tbh I'm not a fan of israel players ... but banning a country for a political statement isn't the right way to handle the situation. I saw a lot players crying about "jews" and them crying back. When it's gone to bad, maybe it's an excuse to ban individual players for bad behaving. But to exclude a nation from your servers by default, independant of individuals, that's not a good way.

Maybe I miss it, but where's the topic about the ban? Is such a big decision not woth it's own topic? When you really think you're going the right way, why not be consequent and ban them from forum too?

@SAM
    I really hope you re-think your decision and make an "un-ban".

Just my 2cents.
    Last edited by voidee; 09-18-2015 at 08:46 AM.

Who is god?

Quote Originally Posted by voidee View Post
    I saw a lot players crying about "jews" and them crying back.

And he might now even be a "jew"... I live in a supposed "Christian" country and I dont give a fuck about religion since I think all religions are pieces of shit made to control Sheep... I mean masses

The world would be a much better place without religion.

Quote Originally Posted by the.PT.Dude View Post
    I think all religions are pieces of shit made to control Sheep... I mean masses
    One thing you should learn is to respect all religions and other people's beliefs it doesn't matter if you believe in them or not. That statement above I highly recommend you never to say that in public for your own safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    One thing you should learn is to respect all religions and other people's beliefs it doesn't matter if you believe in them or not. That statement above I highly recommend you never to say that in public for your own safety.
    Yes. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Better yet, use logic and reason... no belief required.

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    Yes. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Better yet, use logic and reason... no belief required.
    You wanna be a smartass Ur anus? I was going to to put an end to this post about religion until you posted a smart ass remark which revived it. Why waste your time using logic and reason to explain to a religious person in the first place it will do nothing, it won't change their mind one bit doesn't matter how much science you use to show them. You have to respect their beliefs, if your going to argue about what is right, wrong, and made up or proven it will end up in violence and never ending conflicts. Disrespecting a person's religion is something that pisses people off just like disrespecting their race, why not just completely avoid the situation and respect their beliefs and let them live their life they want to? It must have to do something with religion not supporting same sex marriages right Uranus? You must be butt hurt about it since you can't come out the closet lol
    Last edited by Jerry; 09-18-2015 at 05:09 PM.

fear =/= respect
    I respect people and fear religion.

Thread Information