Butthurt Street - Page 74

User Tag List

Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    hm, now let me see about how your usage of "actually happened" comes across.

I dont know about you, but when I set off a dumpster buster bomb in a shady and somewhat less traveled area of the city, I always take a nap in a shop doorway close by afterward.

boy they had this guy pointed out almost as quickly as osama bin laden

just like after I perform an assassination, my favorite thing to do is go grab a coke from a vending machine and chill at a nearby theater to catch a movie.

but I'll humor you, and in doing so I have to interpret "actually happened."

do you mean, like nobody died? (sandy hook discrepancies come to mind, the facts that none of the parents were allowed to see their kids bodies, there was a single casketed child funeral, the fbi did not list them on the list of gun deaths for the year, the place was torn down so fast its not even funny, preventing any further forensic examination)

outside of that and the alison parker non shooting, and the policeman at hebdo, I cant think of any at the moment, but I'm not exactly focused on this right now.

or do you mean, do I believe anything was completely organic and not manufactured by some difficult to fully prove hidden hand? (the dimebag darrell situation comes to mind, amazingly, somehow, some way - every single story lines right up. whod'a thunk?)
    Last edited by sumbich; 09-22-2016 at 09:58 AM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

@sumbich My question was actually serious, not rhetorical or anything.

How many shootings/killings/atrocities do you believe actually happened? And if any, which ones?

you're revealing your bias just by wording it as such. there's no question that atrocities have happened. the question is, upon who, and by whom have they been committed?
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    you're revealing your bias just by wording it as such.
    You're revealing your pretentiousness by acting like a short and simple question is revealing any bias when you know exactly what I'm asking, all while dodging (surprise!) the question twice.

there's no question that atrocities have happened. the question is, upon who, and by whom have they been committed?
    Okay. Which ones do you think have been accurately portrayed by the media and official reports?

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    You're revealing your pretentiousness by acting like a short and simple question is revealing any bias when you know exactly what I'm asking, all while dodging (surprise!) the question twice.

Okay. Which ones do you think have been accurately portrayed by the media and official reports?
    do you like mean really, like, actually happened, like as in some events actually took place in the world and it like wasnt a complete fabrication with holograms and everything?

for someone that's been berating me about verbiage used and what it actually indicates....lol irony.

we've been talking about this for how long and NOW you want me to enumerate a list for you?

fuck off, tim. if you havent gotten an idea of what the answer to your last question is after 75 pages here, then you've got bigger reading comprehension issues than I thought.

we've been talking about this for how long and NOW you want me to enumerate a list for you?

fuck off, tim. if you havent gotten an idea of what the answer to your last question is after 75 pages here, then you've got bigger reading comprehension issues than I thought.
    We've mostly (almost entirely) been discussing events and their reports which you believe to have either been fabricated and/or covered up. I'm now asking you which ones you think haven't been fabricated and/or covered up. These are entirely separate topics.

Man up and stop dodging my questions.

Which attacks/killings/atrocities/etc. do you think have been accurately portrayed by the media and official reports?

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    what the fuck

its funny how forthcoming everyone is when there's nothing to hide, the stories all line up, protocols dont get abandoned. you're boring me though tim, this conversation has grown old and I dont much care who wants to think clearly on things and who wants to set an impossibly high barrier for everything except the official line, we all each make those choices for ourselves and can prepare accordingly.

which means nothing for some, obnoxious videos for others

religions are funny....always the circular argument of scripture referencing scripture referencing scripture in order to explain something. I dont have to point to fiction to tell you what happened with project mockingbird - I just have to deal with folks that dont realize its still utilized and they are quite influenced by it.
    Last edited by sumbich; 09-30-2016 at 10:06 AM.

always the circular argument of scripture referencing scripture referencing scripture
    interesting...

Thread Information