KhronoS aka Lobito - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Clan hopper

He has a point that COD isn't too active right now. I'm logging into the CoD| Teamspeak channel everytime I come online, and it's usually empty.

I'm not complaining about organised matches and dates/ times, because my lifestyle means I sometimes struggle to commit to dates and times that specific. but it'd be good if we people made more use of this channel so that when enough of us are online we can throw together a little game or something, even if there's only three of us on CoD and we're borrowing more people from main Siege server to fill the gaps.

Having said all this, you should have publicly announced your resignation from CoD, Khronos. You say in the beginning of the thread that you're still in CoD, but you should know that you can't be in CoD and apply elsewhere. Way to announce your disloyalty to everyone

No respect! Caught cheating also as i'm hearing? gg
    Kicked from R, now from CoD!
    GL
    Saying u weren't playing any match with us? wars? Sure. Why even applying if u're gonna hop just like that.

|uK| Doesn't even have wars or leagues. And they only have one Spanish speaking member

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    He has a point that COD isn't too active right now. I'm logging into the CoD| Teamspeak channel everytime I come online, and it's usually empty.

I'm not complaining about organised matches and dates/ times, because my lifestyle means I sometimes struggle to commit to dates and times that specific. but it'd be good if we people made more use of this channel so that when enough of us are online we can throw together a little game or something, even if there's only three of us on CoD and we're borrowing more people from main Siege server to fill the gaps.

Having said all this, you should have publicly announced your resignation from CoD, Khronos. You say in the beginning of the thread that you're still in CoD, but you should know that you can't be in CoD and apply elsewhere. Way to announce your disloyalty to everyone
    True Bonz but that's why we got IRC and whenever u enter the channel there, u will never find it empty i assure you.
    I personaly don't use TS much unless i'm really playing some scrims or having in mind to play. But u can find me often on irc , or if not then u can find others for sure.
    Comparing to others, i'm sure we're not less active!
    Comparing to how many members we got comparing to others, i guess we're pretty active.

#cod
    or GlobalGamers Webchat (qwebirc)
    and... check forum

<@Rays> damic on d = autowin

True Bonz but that's why we got IRC and whenever u enter the channel there, u will never find it empty i assure you.
    I personaly don't use TS much unless i'm really playing some scrims or having in mind to play. But u can find me often on irc , or if not then u can find others for sure.
    Comparing to others, i'm sure we're not less active!
    Comparing to how many members we got comparing to others, i guess we're pretty active.
    But i don't care , let Khronos come with lousy excuses... with such "attitude" he will be Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	1090

EDIT to add damic:
    QUAKENET irc #cod.ut
    Last edited by terminator; 02-21-2013 at 11:33 AM.

im think im can put GIF here xaxaxaxa

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    No respect! Caught cheating also as i'm hearing? gg
    Kicked from CoD!
    Kicked from Cod? lol man i leave, not kicked.
    I do not deal because the people get angry when 1 player abandone 1 clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobito View Post
    Kicked from Cod? lol man i leave, not kicked.
    I do not deal because the people get angry when 1 player abandone 1 clan.
    You're wrong
    I kicked you from CoD!
    When you read this then ....
    Then you write that you leave xD
    Plz... Don't confuse the truth.
    You must have honor. Just a little bit ...
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

Thread Information