User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    nah it was lvl5

Flukepack crashing me

New Simplex map, downloaded ok, but when DL Flukepack (whatever the hell that is) UT crashes everytime.

Not anymore

As Keith said I fixed it within 5 minutes?

tried this new version yesterday on mcshwartzly (too many letters... hahaha)

loved it, didn't feel any lag or whatsoever, great idea the percentages indicator.

hate the plattform i think is useless

great work guys, thanks for keeping this mod alive!!!
    Dave Matthews Band...

I think the changes to pub are going good, actually has got me playing a little more. No building in the walls or telefragging is the biggest plus, can't say I feel a huge difference with the sup, and the nuke siren is better now too!

Quote Originally Posted by Feralidragon View Post
    @|uK|Shiva: I won't lie to you, I have "some things" planned (like the actual remake from scratch of the whole thing with a new architecture).

However, everything is still on my head only, and I intend redo all the visuals as well (each building with a new model, the constructor as well with a new model with visuals close to what you can see in my current WIP mod, etc, but everything optimized so you can be able to see many at once), and therefore I believe many may not like it because they are so used to the "old" and can't bare something "new" (although I am a regular siege player myself at uK and I know what works and what doesn't gameplay and visual-wise like most players around).
    And I have my current mod to finish first (within one month or two).

Plus, with a new version, some new concepts, new buildings (perhaps some controllable stuff, or stuff like airstrikes instead of just nuke, nuke, neutron, nuke...), etc (which can all be added/removed by the admin later).

So, in resume, don't wait for me, it's indeed better for someone to step up first or have WC releasing a new version and keep with it (which would be the ideal).
    I'm pretty sure you will do very good. All the developments that i've played of yours were pretty stable and pretty cool.
    I'm still testing my self in the server to see how smooth it is, i can't tell the difference yet. It wasn't letting me repair from long distance, it would lag then let me do it.
    Last edited by Elf; 03-06-2012 at 08:02 PM.

ChanClan
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    Anyone else feeling lag?
    are you kidding. I have lag at the same spot's on all the maps... mostly when leaving a zone or entering a zone. VERY annoying... it's probably my old PC causing it, or the HD graphics that require so much CPU.. someday i'll get my old computer back my the ex-wife. But until then, maybe look into what $carface said.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...ll=1#post24293

I actually was playing and I did feel some lag.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    I think the changes to pub are going good, actually has got me playing a little more. No building in the walls or telefragging is the biggest plus, can't say I feel a huge difference with the sup, and the nuke siren is better now too!
    what u talking about... u still telefrag and build shit in the wall

Thread Information