just2blond

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: just2blond

just2blond

This guy keep banning Rp players !!! no reason just cause they over kill, seems like theres no rules for admins here soo sad.

He banned -=Rp*Raptor cause team balance switched him
    He banned -=Rp*Killer_Speed cause hes 100% eff in siege

I will like to see screen shots if they are doing something wrong!! thanks!!

Of course there are rules for me and also for all unfortunately for some ...
    Anyway, i have ban Raptor for switching to winning team (Danon3 join : bf3) team was very unbalanced if i remember it well, it was something like 300 to 400 before his switch . And then, i haven t ban killer speed . I mostly spec siege . Please, before posting shit about me, be sure you really know the story and also i am asking screenshot before you join and bullying at me .
    Aren t they enough mature to ask for it ?
    By the way i can show you some screenshot, then you can see that he moves to the team with 7 caps other only got 2 . If i remember it well, Raptor is a guy with over 80 cookies so why teambalance will move him in other team without any good reason and make it very unbalance with 100 cookies difference....( You can also notice how he is a good grabber )
    Raptor always play lame/DM as you probably know and if it was Blaze or shots i bet for a perma ban not my 50 matches one...when he loose, he never try to support his team, just fragging, assing aroud or simply idling, waiting for the end of match.
    So i won t lift Raptor's ban (and probably over right now) and then i can t do nothing for Killer speed cause this isn t mine .
    I join my screenshots first when asking why he moves to other team and second for ban . Maybe just ask him why he press join blue team button before trying to have a fight with me .
    I haven t any problem with Rp but it seems that why all of you guys complaining about ban or kick were bored to not laming as you would. I like that
    Last advice, don t talk in the name of your friends before having/knowing all the story, because in that case, your complaint is very useless .
    Next one, please join your screenshot also before giving orders . I have ammo, do you have ? Let see them...
    I won t post any other comment to this, unless it may be necessary .
    Tschuss
    And Lonewolf if you wanna apologize, i accept them

Ps ; as you can see on screenies, i have demos
    Ps2 : Lonewolf, how can you judge me ? you haven t play on combogib and uK servers since october 2012 really curious and weird...and at least another thing, have you warned Elite members about Rp*Croth who is joining Elite clan ?

i ask/warn why switch team

Ban for lying

Last edited by Jst2blond; 11-25-2014 at 07:33 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

If I recall correctly, there's a thread about killer_speed's ban so you can check that.
    Btw blondie you shouldnt worry about Croth c:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    If I recall correctly, there's a thread about killer_speed's ban so you can check that.
    Btw blondie you shouldnt worry about Croth c:
    Sorry i haven t see anything about him and to be honest i ve never heard about him before Lonewold post
    Am i blind ? ( don t say yes )
    Those guys should follow your exemple, you have now nice teamplay and always got a fair attitude .
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 11-25-2014 at 07:56 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

That screen shoots are lame any info about switching on console, he has no need to switch cause hes team will always win look at hes frags and you are the top red team i bet you raged out and banned him. This is not the first complain about your admin abuse

ps: Post real evidense.
    ps2: Respect players.

I ask why you dont show console shoot when he switch like other admins?? (U sux)
    Last edited by L0nEwolF; 12-23-2014 at 08:39 PM.

The only reason Jst2blond get complaints, is because she is basically the only active admin the combo server has had in years.

p.s it's "elite" clan not elite.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    He banned -=Rp*Killer_Speed cause hes 100% eff in siege
    that guy is a case. sucks to have him on the team. wasting RU on speed, shield , trans running around mid laming etc. It's better you don't talk about him

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    That screen shoots are lame any info about switching on console, he has no need to switch cause hes team will always win look at your frags and you are the top red team i bet you raged out and banned him. This is not the first complain about your admin abuse

ps: Post real evidense.
    ps2: Respect players.

I ask why you dont show console shoot when he switch like other admins?? (U sux)
    You really wanna show us how big liar you are . You talk about respect and you talk shit about me/admin/mod on uK servers .
    First lie : -=Rp*Killer_Speed ; still waiting for the evidence that i am the author of his ban, you ask proof from me so let me show yours
    Second lie : rageban -=Rp*Raptor, i have ban him 50 matches for evading and switching to winning team, you may know this is like a !s!t!p on siege, and if it was on siege server with another admin he will receive a perma ban not only 50 matches .
    So you "ask" for evidence, please see below
    My game is in french but i have point line you can easily understand and by the way if you are used to this game ( it seems not) you can easily understand the screenie
    Before -=Rp*Raptor switch to blue do you see any :

+Player or - Player(that automatically move last player if it was a game as 6 vs 4 to make it 5 vs 5 ) : NO
    !teams (to even a potential unbalanced game): NO
    console message as "-=Rp*Raptor has been move to blue team for a fairer game" usual message when teambalance : NO
    -=Rp*Raptor join blue ( due to press join blue team button on his console) : YES
    I can go further but i think this is enough, if you guys want trouble with me, be sure i will always be right there .And for the record i join the screenie of the very even game we have, do you think teambalance is fucked up to make it 297 to 400 (103 difference)
    Third screenie is for you Lonewolf and stay down .
    Cheers
    Jst2b

ss console

ss stats

ss Lonewolf

Last edited by Jst2blond; 11-26-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Please donate
    I wanna buy it !!

-=Rp*Raptor : Por la razón o la fuerza

Last edited by Jst2blond; 11-26-2014 at 03:30 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Let's not forget all of those quoted have been caught cheating including you lonewolf so if you get banned for too many frags, blame your history.

Thread Information